GDT: Hawks @ Coyotes 3/5/24 8pm Nbc sports Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Except Raddysh actually went to the back post like he should have.... but Seth was in the f***ing corner. Jones is just completely blind in the offensive zone. He should have hit Raddysh WAY earlier.
Sure. And if Raddysh moves his feet after watching Seth decide to skate around the defenseman Seth gives him a great chance he does nothing with.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
I knew it too I knew we were gonna get an extended look at an empty net and that dipshit loser f***face moron head coach was gonna glue 98 to the bench the entire time. What a DUMB f***.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Sure. And if Raddysh moves his feet after watching Seth decide to skate around the defenseman Seth gives him a great chance he does nothing with.

I mean, he did. I can post pictures of the whole sequence if you want. Raddysh opened up for the shot first, as he should. Then Seth skated them both out of being open, at which point Raddysh went to the back post... I mean, look at where Seth is at when he finally does something. He's at the damn goal line. It was braindead offensive IQ again.

If anything, it was Beauvillier who should have driven the net, but he just stopped moving... but Seth completely blew that play.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I mean, he did. I can post pictures of the whole sequence if you want. Raddysh opened up for the shot first, as he should. Then Seth skated them both out of being open, at which point Raddysh went to the back post... I mean, look at where Seth is at when he finally does something. He's at the damn goal line. It was braindead offensive IQ again.

If anything, it was Beauvillier who should have driven the net, but he just stopped moving... but Seth completely blew that play.
100%. He made the pass to Seth and just stood around disconnected controller at the blueline watching everything transpire.

Reactions: Pez68

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side

Post as many pictures as you feel compelled Raddysh should have gone to the front of the net after Seth goes wide. I'm not gonna waste anymore time on a nothing play.

Reactions: Space umpire

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Right. I think he was on the ice from 1:02 left, until around 35 seconds left. And that's it in like the last 3 minutes.
Uh no. He came on during Donato’s attempt down the ice with about 1:35 left. The hawks iced it with 54 seconds left. Soderblom froze the luck with 47.7 second left and they made a line change to take off the players that were kept on during the icing.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
1.Full 60 commit tonight.
2.Played hard and smart for each other (for a change)..all 4 lines and d-pairsxexecutrd the system...Maybe the best Team Game all season.
3.They wanted it more...Both to end the long franchise record road losing steak and for Soda.
4.Special teams good..4/5 onnPp =best all sesson..Good PK..
5.Yotes did not bring their A game...Return from long road trip...that 1st game back thing...

6. Keller back from injury so let him do it =let down their want.

Result Hawks out-played them and won ..

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Hawks now leap-frog SJ into 2nd last 1 point up on Sharks (who have 3games in hand).

"With the 4th pick in the 2024 NHL Draft your Chicago Blackhawks select _____________"

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Post as many pictures as you feel compelled Raddysh should have gone to the front of the net after Seth goes wide. I'm not gonna waste anymore time on a nothing play.

I'm just arguing your initial "Seth made a great play" comment. It was a terrible play that maybe could have worked out if Raddysh could read his mind. Like me, he was probably expecting a pass when he was wide f***ing open, or a shot from Jones once he didn't pass it. Instead, he watched him skate the puck into the corner. Anytime you find yourself below the goal line before moving the puck on a 2 on 1, you f***ed up. :laugh:

Reactions: ChiHawks10

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
2 goal lead and our coach wont put Bedard on ice with EN

I hate Richardson
For as much as I harp on Soderblom and his ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE RECORD, both he and Mrazek have surpassed last year for wins…

2022-23
Mrazek 39gp 10-22-3 3.66avg .894pct
Soderblom 15gp 2-10-2 3.45avg .894pct
2023-24
Mrazek 42gp 13-23-4 3.04avg .908pct
Soderblom 24gp 3-18-1 3.84ag .880pct

That’s something right?

Chelios

Jan 1, 2004
Visit site

The amount of time you spend arguing the details of Seth Jones plays is disturbing.

Chuck Testa

Mar 27, 2017
4 powerplay goals last night... wow.

I legitimately can't believe it.

And Soda actually won :laugh:. Did we shift dimensions or something?

It's imperative that the Hawks lose both remaining games against SJ if they want to finish dead last.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
2ndvlastcwas temporary as Sharks got anOTL 1 point last night...so tied in pointsxwith Hawks at 37 but SJ played less games so have a better win% ..So Hawks today still go back to dead last..
But clearly itvis very very difficukt to out-worse SJ to maintain last place to be guaranteed no worse than 3rd overall pick..An epic struggle to lose enough to ensurelast place finish.

The 2 epic TANK BATTLES remaining in head to head with tge Sharks are both in hidalgo on March 17th and March 23rd...There's coukd be the decoding difference points as to which team finishes last or 2nd last ..

So will be very very difficult to lose both games and especially to give Sharks 4/4cricial points

..I think Hawksxare doomed to finish 2nd lastcand then risk of dropping 2 spits via lottery luck goibg bad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad