Dermott Brown

Ingram/Vejmelka

Injured: Boyd
IMG_7947.jpeg

Last edited:

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Their on the road losing streak is at 22 games. Will they make it 23?

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
If Big Lou plays tonight, he'll hit the 25 game mark to graduate from the Pronman "prospect" criteria.

$813,750 Qualifying Offer, probably can be signed for like $850-$950K. If he went through waivers next year, I wonder if the right-handed shot and the one thing you can't coach (size) would see someone throw a claim in.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
WTF does Tinordi continue to play? Why is Phillips rotting in press box?

Richardson needs to be fired already
Nothing determined yet I just posted last night lines

If Big Lou plays tonight, he'll hit the 25 game mark to graduate from the Pronman "prospect" criteria.

$813,750 Qualifying Offer, probably can be signed for like $850-$950K. If he went through waivers next year, I wonder if the right-handed shot and the one thing you can't coach (size) would see someone throw a claim in.
Not sure he’s pretty meh

Chuck Testa

Mar 27, 2017
Back to back means the Soda man gets the start, eh?

Hawks are f***ed unless they score about 7 goals tonight.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Philips has to be in the lineup, right? Right? They can't possibly play Tinordi back to back again, with how he has looked? Unless the Hawks want to be investigated for intentionally losing games, I guess.

What's the record for consecutive road losses? Because this team might break it.

Chuck Testa

Mar 27, 2017
Philips has to be in the lineup, right? Right? They can't possibly play Tinordi back to back again, with how he has looked? Unless the Hawks want to be investigated for intentionally losing games, I guess.

What's the record for consecutive road losses? Because this team might break it.

The Hawks are hilariously bad.

I must say though. that if Hall/Athanasiou weren’t out for as long as they have been, I don’t think that the losing streak would have gotten to be this long.

Just because Hall/AA >>>>>>> a lot of the jokesters that this team ices game in/game out

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
It is so very difficult to stay ahead of(that is,behind in the standings ) of SJ ...I mean you goita be very very very bad...And luckily Hawks are very very very bad...

Still it is o difficult to stay dead last because we all know some teams ccaisionally take a night off/do not show up/get poir goaltending/get beaten by unlucky bad breaks etc...

That Hawks cannotcwin for their lives is therefore unexpected and agaibatcstatistical odds...Only the worst of the worst can maintain such futility over such a long stretch..

20 more games left for Hawks..can they win even1 of them let alone 2 or 3?

3-17?
2-18?
1-19?
0-20????*
Surely Mrazek plays in 14-15 of the remaining games and surely he will be great in atvleast 3 or 4 of them,and steal a few wins forcthe Hawks,right?

Surely Hawks will have 3-4of 20 where the offense somehow scores 3-4goals ...enough to win if goaltending holds up,right?

Surely they will not go 0 goals for20 straight
...right?

It cannot be that futile,right?

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
There's just absolutely nothing to point to, to say Richardson is doing a good job. It doesn't matter with this roster who the coach is, but that doesn't mean you can't judge the coaching decisions, system(lol), team's style of play, etc.

Again, a whole team of grinders that doesn't understand they need to dump and chase, instead of turning the puck over in the neutral zone. A bunch of 4th line plugs that don't forecheck hard or throw their weight around. "Physical" players that aren't hard to play against, don't finish checks, etc.

Then you can look at the deployment of the players that DO matter for the future, and point out questionable decision after questionable decision.

He's a shit coach.

statswatcher

Jul 27, 2022
Again, a whole team of grinders that doesn't understand they need to dump and chase, instead of turning the puck over in the neutral zone.
you think they turn it over in the neutral zone because they "don't understand they need to dump and chase"? like they forgot? like if luke richardson told them "hey guys, stop turning over the puck and dump it in" they would all collectively go "oh yeah! how silly of me to forget that i should do one of the most fundamental offensive plays in the sport that i've played for the majority of my life and play professionally at the highest level. man coach, i wish you told me this at game 2 instead of 62!"

luke richardson probably isn't a stellar coach, but the things some of you say to back up that statement are patently ridiculous to anyone evalutaing the discussion critically.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Ace Card Bedard posted a question ...is the season over yet?

Sad to say you mustvebdurec20 more horror shows before yet is finished...but to be truthful...this.seasonf forv theHawks was over BEFORE it started!

A team of the injury list,ha -beens and neverwere and ever where guys,too many bad skaters...bad checkers...bad passers ...poor hockey sense...poor shooters ,and not physical enough...and some of the not the very brightest decision-makers in the league ...back-up goaltending non-existent ...and Mrazek too often left without much help to try to hold down the score from total embarrassments.

This season with this team indeed was over before it started.

At least the yutes gained some experience and you hope learned some lessons ...We hope Bedard with a better talent suport group will do better in future seasons..And that Vlasiv and KK will be improving from the lessons learned in playing experience this tough season..

But honestly everyone knew this season would be over before itvstarted...and painful to watch.

But more pain as still 20 games to go to finish line .

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
you think they turn it over in the neutral zone because they "don't understand they need to dump and chase"? like they forgot? like if luke richardson told them "hey guys, stop turning over the puck and dump it in" they would all collectively "oh yeah! how silly of me to forget that i should do one of the most fundamental offensive plays in the sport that i've played for the majority of my life and play professionally at the highest level. man coach, i wish you told me this at game 2 instead of 62!"

luke richardson probably isn't a stellar coach, but the things some of you say to back up that statement are patently ridiculous to anyone evalutaing the discussion critically.

I don't know. When you see the entire team making the same mistakes, it's fairly likely that the point isn't getting through, or it's just not being said. Maybe they're being told to carry the puck instead of dumping it? When guys make those mistakes, they should be missing a shift. The only player he's held accountable all season is Reichel.

I don't ever see him doing anything that resembles coaching behind the bench. He pretty much just f***ing stands there with a dumb look on his face most of the game. In fact, the guy coaches so little, and is so uninvolved in the game, that I believe he called his first timeout all season just last week...

By the way, most of these players were the best players in pretty much every league they ever played in. They likely pretty much never dumped the puck in before getting to the NHL. So just assuming that this isn't a coaching point for an NHL coach is silly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blackhawkswincup
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad