GDT: Hawks @ Blues / Magic 8-Ball Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Can we go one ****ing game without blowing the lead late / giving up an ENG? So ****ing frustrating

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
Bet a guy the old Trading Spaces bet at work today, One whole Dollar. I did not see us beating the Hawks tonight. I have never been so happy to pay a bet before.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
1 point the refs got the refhawks keeps them ahead of us

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
**** the Blackhawks, **** their ****** bandwagon fans, and **** the refs. Let's go Blues!

Overkamp

Feb 22, 2007
Right now, interviewing Allen..after Pierre asks him how big this game was to his team, I want Allen to say, 'It's a big game but we shouldn't have given them that point. We have to learn how to close out these teams. The breakdowns are unacceptable'.

Nope. He says it was huge and the locker room has a new and different confidence. Lol. Same ole same ole.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
1 point the refs got the refhawks keeps them ahead of us

Yep. Reaves for Hitting the feather Pillows too hard. 9 minutes of PP time and they can only muster 1. BEST PP IN THE LEAGUE YO! meanwhile the lowly Blues buried theirs.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Right now, interviewing Allen..after Pierre asks him how big this game was to his team, I want Allen to say, 'It's a big game but we shouldn't have given them that point. We have to learn how to close out these teams. The breakdowns are unacceptable'.

Nope. He says it was huge and the locker room has a new and different confidence. Lol. Same ole same ole.

Loved how he said Elliott is the best goalie in the league. Such a great companionship between the two.

yogintheaveragebears

May 23, 2015
Loved how he brought up DA not making any trades how it made the boys feel like they got the juice. I bet that actually means ALOT to the locker room.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Now that was an exciting game.

Troy Brouwer had a really good game, not even including his two goals (if you include the shootout). He was really physically punishing tonight. I wish he could do that all the time and actually be a force out there.

I thought Fabbri was the most dangerous forward offensively for the Blues tonight. He creates so much offense. Looked better than Tarasenko who still looks average.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Now that was an exciting game.

Troy Brouwer had a really good game, not even including his two goals (if you include the shootout). He was really physically punishing tonight. I wish he could do that all the time and actually be a force out there.

I thought Fabbri was the most dangerous forward offensively for the Blues tonight. He creates so much offense. Looked better than Tarasenko who still looks average.
Agreed, Brouwer earned his paycheck tonight. He's had other games like this, but tonight he really stood out.

Fabbri looked his best tonight...absolutely dynamic

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Brouwer played a great game start to finish. Fabbri is bigtime. Everything about Jake Allen is encouraging right now. Not much else to say.

joshyhockey26

Dec 6, 2015
st louis
Wild game.really wish it was closed out in regulation but it was a great win tonight.these are games a team can build on.sure the playoffs are a totally different thing but tonight was important

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad