GDT: Hawks at Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fern111

Dec 20, 2015
See? I told you all not to panic when we lost 4 in a row. I can bet that the Hawks will lose one or two more now after their 12 game streak.

Streaks are exhausting and it's great to see us end it on such a high against Chicago.

Good on Lou for keeping the SO too! Go us!

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
frnXxyM.gif

EstConf96*

See? I told you all not to panic when we lost 4 in a row. I can bet that the Hawks will lose one or two more now after their 12 game streak.

Streaks are exhausting and it's great to see us end it on such a high against Chicago.

Good on Lou for keeping the SO too! Go us!

Tell me next weeks lotto numbers from your crystal ball.

They should play Nanananana hey hey hey goodbye in the arena.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
Who else is going to play? The entire top6 + Bjugstad + Shaw is already on the PP, who deserves to be out there from the rest over JJ?

And we have two LHD d-men to put on the PP, Gallant sure as hell isn't going to start giving Guds/Petro/Kampfer minutes over Campbell.
I know they're not going to remove Campbell off the PP. I still would try Kampfer in there. As long as he's not a liability, at least the rest of the players would have the puck more. We've been going around with this for the last 4 years now.
And Jokinen is very replaceable on the PP, he does nothing, as long as someone doesn't fumble the puck away to the other team they could match what Jokinen brings to the PP.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Campbell was all over the ice tonight... Vintage Brian !

We need to sign him to a two or three years extension asap...

Perfect veteran to have for this team, big brother of the kids and character player that love this franchise, is a TRUE Panther !

Remember he chose to come here...

Okay he'll get old soon enough, but I still want him to retire a Panther !

Sign Soupy !!!!!

Go Cats Go !

Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanthers !!!!!

THIS IS OUR TEAM !!!

:yo:

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Campbell was all over the ice tonight... Vintage Brian !

We need to sign him to a two or three years extension asap...

Perfect veteran to have for this team, big brother of the kids and character player that love this franchise, is a TRUE Panther !

Remember he chose to come here...

Okay he'll get old soon enough, but I still want him to retire a Panther !

Sign Soupy !!!!!

Go Cats Go !

Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanthers !!!!!

THIS IS OUR TEAM !!!

:yo:

Rather have him signed than Mitchell. While Mitchell is our captain and great when he's 100% he's starting to fall apart and I'm not sure he can take on another year after this

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Rather have him signed than Mitchell. While Mitchell is our captain and great when he's 100% he's starting to fall apart and I'm not sure he can take on another year after this

Id sign him if he agrees to play only 50 or so games. No back to backs etc.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
I know they're not going to remove Campbell off the PP. I still would try Kampfer in there. As long as he's not a liability, at least the rest of the players would have the puck more. We've been going around with this for the last 4 years now.
And Jokinen is very replaceable on the PP, he does nothing, as long as someone doesn't fumble the puck away to the other team they could match what Jokinen brings to the PP.
Campbell, or Jokinen for that matter, aren't the problem on the PP. The whole problem stems from the unit as a whole being too passive and lacking creativity.

Also if you're looking to replace Jokinen, one of Howden/Mac/Knight/Thornton is his supposed replacement. So yeah, that's not going to happen.

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
Great one to be at minus the two accidents I witnessed on the way home on Oakland Park before the Turnpike entrance.

Fand were outnumbered but the ones we had were vocal and had a lot to cheer for. We played a tired team and definitely not the real Hawks but to get a shutout against a first place team is a huge boost after the losing streak.

Campbell looked great, Ek looked amazing, Lu was his usual self, Kampfer played well surprisingly enough. Great stuff all around

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
ekblad back in, pirri and mitchell out = we man handle chicago. makes sense ;) ekblad looked fantastic, gudbranson had a very strong game, smith with yet again another beautiful snipe, luongo strong, pretty much everyone had a good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad