GDT: Hawks at Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013

I was told yesterday that a call-up was possible, but that was before Ekblad was cleared and practiced. Without Mitchell, we have 6D.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
They finally try something new on the PP? This I gotta see

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
They finally try something new on the PP? This I gotta see

Ultimately it won't make a difference e unless they make quicker better decisions with the puck and get bodies and the puck to the fron.. They need to score a garbage goal on the pp

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
A win against the Hawks & Bolts here should all but smother this "sky is falling" talk. :clittle:

After some much needed rest I think they'll be ready to play tomorrow. Beating the Hawks would help to get the wind back under this teams sails.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
A win against the Hawks & Bolts here should all but smother this "sky is falling" talk. :clittle:

After some much needed rest I think they'll be ready to play tomorrow. Beating the Hawks would help to get the wind back under this teams sails.

I drove through the clouds today, the sky definitely fell.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Ultimately it won't make a difference e unless they make quicker better decisions with the puck and get bodies and the puck to the fron.. They need to score a garbage goal on the pp

Your always so negative :laugh:

No but really.. I think that's the first time I actually saw you write something in the negative manor of this team

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002

If we can keep the goals against under 10 combined in these two games that would be great

Bure1096

Mar 6, 2007
Florida
Please beat Chicago. That's all I ask. Please for the love of god beat the champs. By far the biggest bandwagon outside of Pittsburgh. Had to leave the state because it was so bad.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Forecast for tomorrow.

J2ljWuL.jpg

EstConf96*

I have a feeling for a 6-0 win for Chicago. However Panthers logic: Impossible games = Win ... Games you must win = Lose ... So this might be the return of disgusting and easy hockey.

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
I'll be there for this one. That PP combo is sweet looking. Plus Ek is back (huge) and Guds is gonna play.

We're also getting them on a back to back and Crawford started tonight so I'm guessing it's gonna be Darling tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad