GDT: Hawks at Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
I'm glad he's out for now. Needs of rest up.

I think he should rest until AFTER Wash game. Gives him couple weeks off ??
He could barely walk in Vancouver.

I saw him listed IR (multiple injuries). Never seen that before listed like that :amazed: I think he hangs it up after this year. Soup needs to come back for another 1-2 year deal. The guy still has lots left, never would've predicted so end of last year.

Chino Oscar

Jul 22, 2002
West Palm Beach
I have said it many times already, but the improvement on Guddy's play is so great to see... He is starting to become that stud defensive d-man we hoped for when he was drafted. Really happy the Panthers stuck with him through the years, I know I was starting to think he would never be more than a bottom pair guy last year.

Also, hope Hubby keeps working on his skating... If he improves it just a little more I believe it will do wonders for him and take his game to a different level. He has shown he has the work ethic to do it as seen by his increase in physical mass, dramatic improvement on board play, no longer being easily pushed off the puck, etc.

Great game, keep it up boys!

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
GIF on Kulikov? I watched it on TV then forgot after Guddy started throwing Terivainen back to the airport, LOL.

The best part is that it was really good defensive play. Hawks were getting an odd man rush and TT thought Guddy would back up protect the pass.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
The best part is that it was really good defensive play. Hawks were getting an odd man rush and TT thought Guddy would back up protect the pass.
Teravainen took one look at the other forward joining the rush and his eyes were away from the puck & Guds, then he was like:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad