Post-Game Talk: Hawks 5, Kings 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marotte Marauder

Aug 10, 2008
Kruger has played pretty decent both games and looked really good on the PK. Stalberg fell on the ice several times but I guess that is OK because he is so big and massive and you don't have a hardon for him. It like to watch the game and notice the good and the bad. You just focus your hate for Kruger.

Falling is one thing, getting knocked to the ice is another.

Nothingman*

Falling is one thing, getting knocked to the ice is another.

Admit you absolutely loathe Kruger and are unable to watch him without a skewed eye. Then tell us who you would prefer in his position that can perform equally as well who is on our roster. Not some wild ****ing trade that will never happen. So feel free to break out your undying love for Mayer.

BTW....I am one of the least proponents for Kruger. But he has played pretty well the last two games and I am willing to admit that. If you watched unbiased you would too.

Chris Hansen

THESE LEGS ARE FRESH
Aug 17, 2007
Admit you absolutely loathe Kruger and are unable to watch him without a skewed eye. Then tell us who you would prefer in his position that can perform equally as well who is on our roster. Not some wild ****ing trade that will never happen. So feel free to break out your undying love for Mayer.

BTW....I am one of the least proponents for Kruger. But he has played pretty well the last two games and I am willing to admit that. If you watched unbiased you would too.

Agreed. It's the same guy who has held an odd grudge for Bolland for years.

Some people just can't see past their bias. I've been ridiculously critical of Kruger in the past, and probably unfairly so sometimes. But even I'm able to admit he's been impressive so far.

Jeffrey Lebowski

The Chicago Little Lebowski Urban Achievers
Jul 31, 2009
North Side
^ Exactly.

I'd also like to add that, despite our incessant *****ing about guys like Kruger and Stalberg, that maybe our management and coaching staff are a lot better than we give them credit for. If any one of us were in charge of the Hawks, they would've been shipped out for practically nothing 2 years ago. But now look at their contributions to this team, they've come into their own.

zytz

lumberjack
Jul 25, 2011
Kruger will always be small, and will almost always be overmatched physically. I give him props for getting in there and battling anyways. He's a smart player and seems to always be willing to make the smart play, even if it means get bullies around. You can tell he's been working on his game and I'm glad that its starting to pay off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad