Has this always been here?

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
It’s already been answered many times before - when infractions were conversations with users, many mods got harassed and threatened by members of the site.
Yes, and many of us were able to handle it and laugh it off.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
And the ones who got threatened at their place of employment or in person? What about that one?
I didn't know anything about that, so I do understand to a degree, but people do say lots of stupid shit online. I guess I understand why they did what they did, but in the majority of cases it isn't the right choice. The way things are going now is the loud, obnoxious vocal idiots make everyone else's experience so much worse, unfortunately.

Reactions: SnS
Sep 19, 2008
So sad to hear about moderators being harassed. moderators are very strong, very good people and do not deserve to be stalked or harassed.

67 others

Jul 30, 2010
Moose country
How long has there been non-hockey stuff on HFBoards? I don't think I ever scrolled beyond other leagues. Very exciting.
You should have seen the old political section LOL

The reason this board is so anti politics now is the incredible hatred that section spawned between long time members

Reactions: John Price

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
The Lounge deteriorated in mysterious circumstances in February 2014 and has never recovered.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad