Has it sunk in for you yet?

Felys

Sep 17, 2007
Seattle, WA
I thought my lifetime sports luck had dried up when I was just a wee lad and the 49ers won the super bowl with Steve Young... And then the Giants won 3 series in 5, and then the Warriors. Pinch me, or rather please don't wake me from the dream.

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
It's still sinking in. Sharks with hats on gathering around a trophy. Still 4 more wins to go but I can't believe we've made it to the finals.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I was very optimistic heading into this game, though I wasn't as optimistic heading into game 5 back in St Louis.

I expected nothing more than a win tonight, I was more confident in a game 6 win tonight than winning game 7 against Nashville.

Requin

Lurkedylurk
Jan 10, 2007
San Luis Obispo
The way my brain is dealing with these emotions is misdirection. All I can think is, "Dang, now I have to bring my jerseys to Bonnaroo." :laugh:

Mach12

Feb 1, 2010
I was very optimistic heading into this game, though I wasn't as optimistic heading into game 5 back in St Louis.

I expected nothing more than a win tonight, I was more confident in a game 6 win tonight than winning game 7 against Nashville.

I believed they would win tonight too. I knew they could beat the Kings and Preds, and I also thought the same with the Blues. No doubt that we're better than all of them. However, it's still the Sharks we're talking about. This team is different but after a decade of playoff disappointments, I can't believe it's actually happened.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Not really but I don't really care until they win the Cup tbh. It's another step forward but it's all that much worse if they lose.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I believed they would win tonight too. I knew they could beat the Kings and Preds, and I also thought the same with the Blues. No doubt that we're better than all of them. However, it's still the Sharks we're talking about. This team is different but after a decade of playoff disappointments, I can't believe it's actually happened.

I picked the Kings in 7 in the first round, the only time I picked against this team this playoffs.

I picked Sharks in 6 over Nashville and over the Blues in 7. Took 7 for Nashville and only 6 in this series, so it evens out.

I'll most likely pick the Sharks next round too. I think winning this game and not needing a game 7 was key. It makes up for the 7 games needed in the Nashville series.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad