Harry Neale: My Final Straw!

Status
Not open for further replies.

someguy44

Apr 6, 2004
Space Jail
ACC1224 said:
that to me could be taken either way but whatever seems you're getting a little upset by this so we'll just leave it alone.

Sugarcoat it anyway you want. It's not just me who's hearing this stuff. Even if you can make an excuse for this one, you have to make a lot more excuses for the others ones that these 2 have been screwing up (just in this game!).

Well, I'm not getting upset at you. I'm more upset with Neale and Cole, and much more with CBC still keeping these guys after so many years. If it was a Leaf's broadcast, I would'nt care cause I hate the Leafs, but this is the Olympics (just like the 02 Olympics). Why did we have them then and why do we have them now? We do not need incompotent broadcasters.

These 2 don't know when they're past their prime. Jim Robson was one of the greatest announcers of all time, yet he knew when his time was up (btw, Robson is younger than Cole). Unfortuantely, Cole and Neale don't know they're dinosaurs.

Quiet Robert

Feb 3, 2005
Le Golie said:
And the thing that gets me is Harry telling us the distance (in feet) every goal was scored from. I ****ing hate that.

:biglaugh: I always laugh my *** off when he says that. "And the Flyer player let go a wrist shot from 23 feet that beat Belfour."

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
someguy44 said:
Sugarcoat it anyway you want. It's not just me who's hearing this stuff. Even if you can make an excuse for this one, you have to make a lot more excuses for the others ones that these 2 have been screwing up (just in this game!).

Well, I'm not getting upset at you. I'm more upset with Neale and Cole, and much more with CBC still keeping these guys after so many years. If it was a Leaf's broadcast, I would'nt care cause I hate the Leafs, but this is the Olympics (just like the 02 Olympics). Why did we have them then and why do we have them now? We do not need incompotent broadcasters.

These 2 don't know when they're past their prime. Jim Robson was one of the greatest announcers of all time, yet he knew when his time was up (btw, Robson is younger than Neale). Unfortuantely, Cole and Neale don't know they're dinosaurs.

I'm not making excuses for them, I know they make tons of mistakes(Cole way more than Harry), I guess I just don't care that they do.

As for retiring....they make good coin for doing what they love, can't blame them for hanging around.

someguy44

Apr 6, 2004
Space Jail
ACC1224 said:
I'm not making excuses for them, I know they make tons of mistakes(Cole way more than Harry), I guess I just don't care that they do.

As for retiring....they make good coin for doing what they love, can't blame them for hanging around.

Fair enough. It's only human nature to be greedy.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Quiet Robert said:
:biglaugh: I always laugh my *** off when he says that. "And the Flyer player let go a wrist shot from 23 feet that beat Belfour."

The worst thing is, he is never even close. It's sad. He'd be a terrible caddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad