GDT: Happy Thanksgiving!

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Actually watching the TG Parade for the first time ever.

Too many pop song routines, but I'm finding the floats are more interesting then I expected.

Some good commercials too. The Jimmy Fallon Lays commercial for instance.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
FA465E1F-D0A2-4766-8168-0106F9158807.jpeg

Its Always Sundstrom

Among the optimists.
Sponsor
Dec 1, 2019
Happy TG to you all you lovable band of misfits toys.

May your plates be delectable, your waist bands be stretchable, and your in-laws be tolerable.

Put the analytics aside, enjoy the eye test of delights on the table, and try to give to the less fortunate one way or the other before the year ends.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Happy TG to you all you lovable band of misfits toys.

May your plates be delectable, your waist bands be stretchable, and your in-laws be tolerable.

Put the analytics aside, enjoy the eye test of delights on the table, and try to give to the less fortunate one way or the other before the year ends.

This is key :sarcasm:

But seriously, please take care of those around that need help during these times.

Last edited:

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I managed to hide long enough to start Get Back. There are two revelations in the first twenty or thirty minutes. Both involving I’ve Got A Feeling. First it clearly was some sort of collaborative effort with John and Paul. In 1969 that’s impressive. Second the middle eight for Lennon’s Give Me Some Truth grows out of his futile effort to harmonize the McCartney screaming section. I’m really enjoying this. Pity I’ll have to watch the Saints play later.

Edit: it’s sad watching them riff on All Things Must Pass.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad