GDT: Happy Thanksgiving!

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
To the ladies and gents on this board, the tolerable ones, the insufferable and everyone in between. I wanted to wish a happy thanksgiving to you all and your loved ones.

Sentimental guy by nature, I spend as much time here as I do because the banter is second to none. And despite driving each other apeshit now and then, I know that when this finally turns and our beloved Devils are consistent contenders, it’ll be an enjoyable time here for all once again.

Cheers to you all!

E6E6A4E0-A13C-402E-902B-DD4BE73F652B.jpeg

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I should rent myself out as a drunk uncle. I can get backstory on everyone at the dinner and then proceed to say awful things at the table before passing out on the couch during the evening football game and farting from all the fat in the gravy. I can’t believe I’m only just now thinking of this obviously brilliant business model. It even works as a franchise.

I hope everyone enjoys their turkey day. Don’t forget to watch the Let It Be documentary on your pirated Disney +.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
To the ladies and gents on this board, the tolerable ones, the insufferable and everyone in between. I wanted to wish a happy thanksgiving to you all and your loved ones.

Sentimental guy by nature, I spend as much time here as I do because the banter is second to none. And despite driving each other apeshit now and then, I know that when this finally turns and our beloved Devils are consistent contenders, it’ll be an enjoyable time here for all once again.

Cheers to you all!

E6E6A4E0-A13C-402E-902B-DD4BE73F652B.jpeg
It's a simple thought but, I think it's fare to say we all hang out here so much because we enjoy the discussions we have with one another. Even when those discussions are heated. I know I enjoy it.

I think it's also fare to say that it would be difficult to find a more knowledgeable group of Devil fans. We go pretty deep.

So to the board I say Happy Thanksgiving!

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
I should rent myself out as a drunk uncle. I can get backstory on everyone at the dinner and then proceed to say awful things at the table before passing out on the couch during the evening football game and farting from all the fat in the gravy. I can’t believe I’m only just now thinking of this obviously brilliant business model. It even works as a franchise.

I hope everyone enjoys their turkey day. Don’t forget to watch the Let It Be documentary on your pirated Disney +.
Did you ever see when Paul McCartney did carpool Karaoke? Ended with a couple songs in a pub? I'm not a huge Beetle fan but thought that was great.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Are we just scratching green bean casserole now?

my wife went with a surprise callup this season in asparagus. I believe that my oldest insists on a corn pudding as well. Too much starch for my liking but the chance to spend a day with my ancient mother in law makes it all worthwhile.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad