Lynk

Registered Bro
Apr 18, 2006
Ontario, Canada
vCash!

tumblr_m7zwncBYn41qalk92.gif

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
Ladd lifted us up. Buff pulled us along. Pavs held us in it.

Don't know what I am happiest about. Ladd getting two goals, Buffs end to ender, Kane's move, or Pav only letting in 1 goal and making clutch saves. Could have had a SO.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
What a win. I hate the Devils. It's so nice to send them to the bus with nothing but shame.

This would have been a great game to be at, it sounded like an exceptionally atmosphere, which is hard to manufacture against a team like NJ. That opening goal had a lot to do with it I'm sure.

Fantastic leadership by the captain. Great individual effort by Buff on that winner, and another huge game by Pavs.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
BUFF YOU BEAUTY!!!! Man, that was such a fun play from the big guy! :D

Boy, after that second period I had a bad bad feeling about this game but they pulled it off...

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Kane registered no points, but man, he was dangerous all night. There was a long stretch of 12 minutes where it looked like there were 11 Devils on the ice at all times. Thank you, refs, for calling the two penalties and making it 4 on 4. Bobby Byfuglien there with the rush was just epic. Ladd was again the workhorse we needed. Bogo had a soft giveaway in the d zone, but his work behind the net more than made up for it. I was scared that the Jets would drop this game, and they nearly did. Glad to see they stuck through it.

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
No roller coaster ride for us tonight! Good game, good win! Don't want to be a deb downer, but I'm hoping we can get someone outside our top 7 forwards pitching in. THey are playing so good right now though. Pavs had the boys backs tonight. Love it! :handclap:

Keep rolling, rolling

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
YMCMB!!! Kane has become a man possessed on the ice, everytime he gets the puck something exciting happens. The guy has been hitting, scoring goals, blocking shots and killing penalties... he is the real deal!

What a rush by Buff on that second goal. Dude was like a train out there

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
Ladd is sure leading by example this season. Very impressed by our perennial 3rd line Captain! :D

Positive

Enjoy your flight
May 4, 2007
Osborne Village in the 'Peg
No points for Kane today but damn was he trying. Keep pulling out that spinorama every now and then man, it is awesome.

Buff awesome offensively and defensively today, aside from the miscommunication with Hainsey.

Captain Thirdliner getting it done! Fish sticks for everyone! Wooo!

Grind

Stomacheache AllStar
Jan 25, 2012
Manitoba
Win. Things to note. Coach doesn't trust peluso but I don't know why. Grind improves to 4 and 0. Moral of the story. Give me your tickets

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Ladd lifted us up. Buff pulled us along. Pavs held us in it.

Don't know what I am happiest about. Ladd getting two goals, Buffs end to ender, Kane's move, or Pav only letting in 1 goal and making clutch saves. Could have had a SO.

Agreed. Soft d zone coverage by the Hains and Buff allowed Loktionov to waltz in and wrist one home. Glad the Jets didn't fold tents and go home.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Tangredi invisible this game. I didn't even know he was in the game until he took that penalty.

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Ladd is sure leading by example this season. Very impressed by our perennial 3rd line Captain! :D

Dang, beat me to it.

I know, let's trade Ladd while his value is high. We gotta get something good for an overproducing third liner, right? :sarcasm:

Acesolid

The Illusive Bettman
Sep 21, 2010
Québec
Huge game against a team above us (but close) in the standings, and to keep us firmly in the Division race!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad