Confirmed with Link: Hamonic to Ottawa

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Well, you made up a waiver situation, so we had to sort that out, and then you made up a valuation for top 4 D as a 3rd rounder, and again we had to sort that out. Now you’re using Canucks articles to prove an unwanted player in Vancouver…. Was unwanted.

My ‘strawman’ as you put it, was a gentle nudge for you to look at his ice time, and see how much Vancouver was playing him, even in a season where the team and city had turned on the guy. His ice time does not seem to indicate that he’s a crap bottom pairing player. That was my point, that once again you’re exaggerating to make your point.

And of course you once again lashed out bitterly.

His season in Vancouver, started by having his COVID vax issue, which resulted in the team and fans turning on him ( you yourself have insulted him for it) then a long injury, and then trade. He was still playing 18+ minutes a night for them regardless.

Your valuation of the trade should probably stick to how he’s been for us, and what RD defenders are actually being traded for in my opinion, but you don’t need to embellish to not like the trade or player, nor do you need to exaggerate the situation so that you can hammer management for the trade.

It’s not your opinion that’s the issue, it’s the crap and the insults you package it in that has drawn comments from people. Anyways, I think we’re done here, I know I am.

No, I just don't like to be called a liar when I proved that it was you who was lying in this instance. You are trying to paint it like I lied about the waiver status. All I said he was on waivers. (true) We paid a premium, 3rd rounder, because we thought he was going to be a top 4 player. A second pairing D. (true) If we thought we're getting a bottom pairing D, the pick would be closer to 5/6/7.

My Vancouver articles were posted not to prove he was unwanted, but to prove that you lied about him being a top 4 player and playing "a lot" with Hughes. (lie)
I like how you base your whole argument on ice time. I guess Zaitsev is a top 4 player as well.

There were more lies in your posts, but I guess you are done.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
You’ve become as bad as sweatred and his hate for some players, third rounder for a stopgap veteran, before Belleville guys are ready, was a good move. Has the best point shot, and a player that can clear the front of the net. Good move for a 1 1/2 years.

Reactions: Ice-Tray

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad