Hamilton Bulldogs 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knownothing

Nov 1, 2022
After Florian scrapped the guy from the '67s after the big hit, they said he got a 2 minute for instigating, 5 for fighting, and a game misconduct.

Yet he he was back in the 3rd period.

what did I miss there?
Instigating a fight is 2, 5 and 10 not 2, 5 and a game

Rounder8

Sep 28, 2018
I agree, but they said game misconduct when they announced the penalty in the arena. Either that or both my nephew and I misheard the same thing.

I heard it announced as a 10, but I'm not 100% sure. If not, they made a mistake.

Canadian Game

Jul 18, 2005
Ontario
Big game between Peterborough and Mississauga tonight. A Petes win would make a Bulldogs/Petes matchup more likely. A Steelheads win would make the standings more interesting.

0-0 at first intermission.

Reactions: barriers

Hamilton Bulldogs

Jan 11, 2022
Tough loss vs the Sting. Quite a talented team Sarnia has, just couldn't get many chances.

Flint will be another tough test tonight.

Rounder8

Sep 28, 2018
Watching this team right now there are 2 glaring problems.

1) Injuries are piling up and playing shorthanded for the past few weeks is catching up to them.

2) Our special teams are horrible. Especially the PP. The zone entry is awful and if they do manage to get it there, the puck movement just isn't crisp enough which allows the oppositions penalty kill to constantly pressure the puck.

Sidenote-Saginaw has the worst goal song in the league. I Wanna Dance With Somebody? Really?

Jawk

Sep 29, 2021
The price increase on seasons for next year is Brantford is quite a jump.

"Golds" are now $962 after tax.

So if they fill that building no way are they losing money compared to Hamilton.

Rounder8

Sep 28, 2018

So if they fill that building no way are they losing money compared to Hamilton.

Wow, that's a pretty crazy number, especially in a subpar building.

I didn't plan on getting them anyways, but there is no way that I would pay that price.

Reactions: Jawk

Canadian Game

Jul 18, 2005
Ontario

$28 a game for season ticket holders… it will be interesting when single game prices come out. Unfortunately, high demand and low supply is affecting pricing. I didn’t expect quite that high but I'm not surprised either, especially as Andlauer needs to recoup upcoming expenses to renovate the Brantford Civic Centre.

In due time we’ll see how willing people are to paying the latest ticket prices.

Reactions: Roadhog and Jawk

Jawk

Sep 29, 2021
Out of curiosity I'm looking up prices in other cities, I'll post the complete list in the season ticket thread.

The closest comparison to building size is Owen Sound, and their prices are very similar. Owen Sound is $823 before tax, vs. Brantford at $851.33 before tax. Difference of $0.83 before tax per game. I would think this number was very much considered when they came up with their pricing strategy.

Hamilton Bulldogs

Jan 11, 2022
Team desperately needs to get healthy before the playoffs.

Love the effort that they've shown on the road but effort only goes so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad