• Tocchet VAN

• Montgomery BOS

• Tourigny ARI

• other (who?)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
I'll say Tocchet because the Canucks have had the most improved year. The Jets are a hell of a team and very well coached but they've been knocking on the door for a while now.

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I'd have to say if the season ended today it should be Bowness by a hair. What is Bowness known for? Defense.

He turned the Jets from a terrible defense in 21-22 to average in 22-23 when he took over to elite in 23-24 with basically the same 6 dmen. Got the forwards to buy in defensively.

Besides that streak they're also 2? games back from the Wild for the modern NHL record for 3 or less goals against, having not given up more than 3 since November 2nd, 33 games ago. And that Wild team did it the year Benn won the Art Ross with 87 points.

Morrissey Demelo
Dillon Pionk
Samberg Schmidt

Is the Jets regular top 6.

A masterclass in defensive hockey.

TS Quint

I can see!
Sep 8, 2012
I'd have to say if the season ended today it should be Bowness by a hair. What is Bowness known for? Defense.

He turned the Jets from a terrible defense in 21-22 to average in 22-23 when he took over to elite in 23-24 with basically the same 6 dmen. Got the forwards to buy in defensively.

Besides that streak they're also 2? games back from the Wild for the modern NHL record for 3 or less goals against, having not given up more than 3 since November 2nd, 33 games ago. And that Wild team did it the year Benn won the Art Ross with 87 points.

Morrissey Demelo
Dillon Pionk
Samberg Schmidt

Is the Jets regular top 6.

A masterclass in defensive hockey.

No Kyle Connor, no problem.

Nickhr

Jan 24, 2024
Torts is the 3rd best candidate in the east alone let alone in the top 3 overall
What? The Flyers were supposed to be one of the 1-3 worst teams this year. They only have one top line player and their best Dman played like a #5-6 last year. He is probably a #3 on most teams. They don't have a 2C and their 1C missed all last year and never was a 1C.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00