Habs Win- Hopefully Subban is OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vi Nc E x13x

Oct 30, 2011
Who Knows
Was at the game, sucks subban got hurt but ive heard some good things. also my record when viewing live games is still like .900 and 1.00 in playoffs :/

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Pretty sure Subban will be fine for the long term.

And besides the fact that it sucks for him, I seriously don't care if he has to take the rest of the season off. At this point, all we need to see is Galchenyuk raking them goals and the team not winning too much.

CapSpace

Caufield is lit
Nov 25, 2013
Near Montreal
After the Pacioretty accident (he laid face first on the ice for minutes and was handle like **** by the trainers), I can't believe Quebec is still the only place in the entire NHL where the paramedics crew waiting in the arena isn't going on the ice to immobilize the players.

It's their freaking every day job. Even doctors look like clowns while doing it. Leave it to the professionnals, god damn province runned by morons and the all mighty doctors lobby !

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
They have injuries like this in football often, if it is only a neck pinch, he will be out a few days to a week. Knowing Subban he'll probably be back sooner

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
After the Pacioretty accident (he laid face first on the ice for minutes and was handle like **** by the trainers), I can't believe Quebec is still the only place in the entire NHL where the paramedics crew waiting in the arena isn't going on the ice to immobilize the players.

It's their freaking every day job. Even doctors look like clowns while doing it. Leave it to the professionnals, god damn province runned by morons and the all mighty doctors lobby !

Looked to me like Subban got immediate and professional care. Are you saying different?

CapSpace

Caufield is lit
Nov 25, 2013
Near Montreal
Looked to me like Subban got immediate and professional care. Are you saying different?

I'm speaking for appropriate spinal immobilization. You can bring as much doctors, trainers or nurses you want. Sure. The best guys to take care of the procedure are paramedics. Plain and simple. Not doctors.

Why is it them everywhere but here then ?...

groovejuice

Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
I'm speaking for appropriate spinal immobilization. You can bring as much doctors, trainers or nurses you want. Sure. The best guys to take care of the procedure are paramedics. Plain and simple. Not doctors.

Why is it them everywhere but here then ?...

I don't know it wasn't paramedics. Looked like a medical team. But I'll defer to your expertise if you can substantiate it.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005

Were the people who attended to PK all Habs trainers/staff?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
We're all holding our collective breaths, it's going to be difficult to focus on much else until we know for sure all is good with Subban.

Meantime, MT spoke appropriately at his presser, showed a lot of concern for Subban.

He was asked about Galchenyuk's production, if he's ever seen a player on such a hot streak. He answered with a smirk, the only time he broke from his otherwise sombre expression.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
And depressing. Even if you're a tanker.
Yup. Good news is that it doesn't appear to be too serious though.

As I said the other day (and I think M.C.G. said it tonight) I'll take Chuck's breakout over the high pick. At the end of the day we're trying to win it now. That pick likely won't be an impact player for a few years. Unless it was a Matthews type who's ready to step in right now. So even if we do get a decent pick I'd be okay dealing it if it meant we got something good in return that could help put us over next year.

And honestly, if PK didn't get hurt tonight... we might've even had a shot at the playoffs this year. Only 6 points out of a spot right now.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
CdPnMPoUEAQSKcZ.jpg

groovejuice

Jun 27, 2011
Calgary

As I said the other day (and I think M.C.G. said it tonight) I'll take Chuck's breakout over the high pick. At the end of the day we're trying to win it now. That pick likely won't be an impact player for a few years. Unless it was a Matthews type who's ready to step in right now. So even if we do get a decent pick I'd be okay dealing it if it meant we got something good in return that could help put us over next year.

And honestly, if PK didn't get hurt tonight... we might've even had a shot at the playoffs this year. Only 6 points out of a spot right now.

He's my favorite player. Not just because of his skill. He has dealt with an incredible amount of BS from media, management, and Team Canada. He so classy. Not to mention the thousands of kids in Montreal he'll help. PK is a hero.

Phenom

Grind deez guyss - Michou
Jan 16, 2015
Montreal
He's my favorite player. Not just because of his skill. He has dealt with an incredible amount of BS from media, management, and Team Canada. He so classy. Not to mention the thousands of kids in Montreal he'll help. PK is a hero.

He has a strong mind and physique, a big heart and a great personality. He's intelligent, mature and he's a great player. He's my favorite player too.

Sadly, there's still Habs fan (very few) who refer people as "fan boys" if we were a fan of Subban. What kind of infantile terminology is that? Shame on you. As if like we weren't allowed to have a favorite player in the Habs. The shame's on YOU.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native

It would have been 5 points if the petit prince didn't lose a board battle Ryan Nugent-Hopkins.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
You're welcome. Very kind of you to ask. All the best.

p.s.: none of your 4th liners are safe with Bergevin snooping. At the draft, I'm expecting yet another Buffalo player coming our way. ;)

Watch out, Matt Moulson is on the Sabres 4th line. :help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad