GDT: Habs Vs Tampa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finch

Mar 16, 2015
Maybe we'll get to see Ghetto and Carr on the bottom line together!

On more serious note, gf got me a signed Galchenyuk jersey for Christmas, so hopefully big game from him. But that we still lose so that a message gets sent to MB that another goalie isn't going to fix this club.

Figaro95*

Look at that RW, just beautiful.

When's the last time a team lost both there summer acquisitions before the new year?
Can't stop thinking of when Berg mentioned Kassian in the summer that he would be given every opportunity to succeed here.. ha. To be fair tho, it was before the

tree-01.jpg

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Pacioretty Desharnais Weise
Eller Galchenyuk Andrighetto
Fleischmann Plekanec Carr
Byron Mitchell Flynn

Beaulieu Subban
Markov Petry
Barberio Pateryn

Condon

????

You're probably right because of MT's unconditional love for the first line but it should be this:

Pacioretty-Plekanec-Carr (or Andrighetto)
Eller-Galchenyuk-Andrighetto (or Carr)
Fleishmann-DD-Weise
Byron-Mitchell-Flynn

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
Barberio in the lineup, oh my god lmao.
One of the position he could fill is already taken, was there ever something more stupid than DD on the point? What kind of message does that send that one of the worst player ever is going to play instead of you on the PP?

We might as well just give up.

Corncob

Feb 10, 2011
Got into a fight and was benched for the rest of the game (6:19 TOI last game).

That's a pretty inaccurate statement considering about two thirds of that ice time was after the fight (which happened ten minutes into the first period).

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
If there ever was a game to break out of their slump, this is it. But we all know they wont score against Bishop and lose another close one. Luongo won't be any easier tomorrow.

24-7 won't be fun to watch for us and the players will hate the extra attention and just lose it in time for the Winter Classic and take out their frustration on the Bruins.

GO :habs GO

Dog

Going to the game tonight

Hopefully to see the end of this losing skid
4-2 Habs
Pacioretty empty netter

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
I love Byron but hate that MT does too, I know the bolts aren't physical but with as soft as the lineup can be I don't think DSP should sit. No one else on the team provides what he does. I know he's limited too but he still forechecks with speed and hits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad