Pre-Game Talk: Habs vs Hawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Kane and Panarin vs. our defence will be fun to watch. The only way we'll win is if Chicago completely ***** the bed.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Will be interesting to compare playing style. Hawks will show Habs hockey can be done in an entertaining way.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Just saw the Hawks toy with the Preds last night. Referee helped a lot but I digress. 6-3 Hawks

I watched that and I was very impressed, the preds looked like a B team against the hawks. They are my cup favorite and could easily win 2 or 3 more before they are done. They play hockey the way that the habs used to play back in the day.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I kinda wanna finish the first half of TWD season six tomorrow night, but I also want to see Panarin and Kane completely destroy these guys with their skill while we dump and chase to absolutely no one.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Dangerously close to falling out of the playoffs. If we lose the next few games and no changes are made, MB is the one who will start feeling the heat. He can't sit there and do nothing.

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
Dangerously close to falling out of the playoffs. If we lose the next few games and no changes are made, MB is the one who will start feeling the heat. He can't sit there and do nothing.
At the same time, he can't do a trade only because. He has to wait for an opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad