Proposal: HABS vs AVS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mersss

Jul 12, 2014
Terrible for the Habs. God awful...

Is Graves a top 4D or something? Last time I check he's a bottom pairing D and Jost is a 4th C. You do not trade a top6 forward and a #4-5D for a bottom pairing D and a 4th line C

Newusername

Jun 26, 2013
Cap? Avs say no easily. We have depth at ld & lw. We don’t need more junk for more cost.
Graves at 3.1> Chariot at 3.5
Jost at 875k = drouin at 5.5 but as I said Avs don’t need left wingers.
Something around graves and danault maybe

Reactions: DallasGaume

Mersss

Jul 12, 2014
Graves>> Ben out 8 weeks.

Drouin at that contract for free NO THANK YOU

5.5M$ for a winger who's on pace for 55pts on a regular season is bellow average wage compared to similar player in the NHL.

See Kevin hayes and Jakub Voracek playng for your team! Similar offensive procution, but Drouin has 2-3M$ less in terms of cap hit

Reactions: Aldo Montoya

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
5.5M$ for a winger who's on pace for 55pts on a regular season is bellow average wage compared to similar player in the NHL.

See Kevin hayes and Jakub Voracek playng for your team! Similar offensive procution, but Drouin has 2-3M$ less in terms of cap hit
Are you bragging about the forward on FIVE GOAL SEASON PACE AGAIN(82 games)?

3 goals if we are talking 56 games.

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
MTL : Drouin + Chariot
for
AVS ; Graves + Jost
Awful for the Avs. Can’t fix this and the Avs don’t want nor had need for Drouin in our bottom six. We can get his five goals per year from most bottom six forwards.

Jost and Graves are excellent on the PK. Graves plays about 19 minutes a game up and down the lineup. Jost leads the forwards in PK minutes played on the leagues 2nd best PK.

Reactions: Flyer lurker

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Drouin is the best player in this deal but people somehow seem to think he's a negative trading asset
He’s probably worth it for certain teams. Montreal is probably more ideal than anywhere for him. However he makes zero sense in Colorado playing third line minutes at 5.5M.

Reactions: Flyer lurker

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
Cap? Avs say no easily. We have depth at ld & lw. We don’t need more junk for more cost.
Graves at 3.1> Chariot at 3.5
Jost at 875k = drouin at 5.5 but as I said Avs don’t need left wingers.
Something around graves and danault maybe

A cool, didn't realize cap was the only thing that mattered. We could probably swing something around Perry at 750k for Kadri at 4.5, maybe Burakovsky if you'd rather move a winger. If 4 point Jost is worth more than 21 point Drouin than surely 12 point league min Perry would be easily worth more than either of those two.

Reactions: Aldo Montoya

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
It looks like an underwhelming return for their top 6 forward but the Avs have 0 need for Drouin with his salary cap coming. At this point I would rather sign Saad or trade for Rakell if we needed top 6 help. Pageau though damn that would've been a perfect fit with Nuke and Donskoi :(

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
A cool, didn't realize cap was the only thing that mattered. We could probably swing something around Perry at 750k for Kadri at 4.5, maybe Burakovsky if you'd rather move a winger. If 4 point Jost is worth more than 21 point Drouin than surely 12 point league min Perry would be easily worth more than either of those two.
It is EASILY WORTH IT to sign a a legit 5.75m free agent lw and make Suzuki a better player over Drouin slowing up Suzuki's development. All day every day I would take that cash and get these free agents that play 2 way winning hockey.
Saad
keep Tatar,
invest more for RNH
Palmieri

Mersss

Jul 12, 2014
Are you bragging about the forward on FIVE GOAL SEASON PACE AGAIN(82 games)?

3 goals if we are talking 56 games.

So... When Thornton scored 11goals in 82games, he sucked right? even tho he put up 65assits to go with it, he didn't score 50!!!

Get back to me whan Hayes outpaces Drouin offensively!

IWantSakicAsMyGM

Oct 13, 2011
Colorado

The Avs currently have 5 wingers (plus two defensemen) currently scoring at 0.66 PPG or higher (compared to 0.68 PPG for Drouin). What does Drouin add to the Avs that is worth $5.5m in cap space?

Reactions: Newusername

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
So... When Thornton scored 11goals in 82games, he sucked right? even tho he put up 65assits to go with it, he didn't score 50!!!

Get back to me whan Hayes outpaces Drouin offensively!
Hayes has FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTY PERFECT OF THE GOALS Drouin has this year.

Get back to me when Drouin has scored more goals than Nick Jensen.

Mersss

Jul 12, 2014
Hayes has FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTY PERFECT OF THE GOALS Drouin has this year.

Get back to me when Drouin has scored more goals than Nick Jensen.

As long as Drouin gets Toffoli to score goals, where's the problem? Ovie had Backstrom too you know!

Mersss

Jul 12, 2014
If you like Nick Jensen goal production by all means go for it,
Don't give a damn about how many goals he scores. If Toffoli puts 40in and Drouin has 40 assists, doesn't change a damn thing. He's a playmaker, he does what he's good at.

AND, he's paid 3M$ less than Hayes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad