Habs Third Jersey Idea

#eleven

Jan 20, 2007
Finland
It looks very cool with the darker blue like in the Kovalev -pic (#62). In #63 it's a bit lighter. Try the one that's in the middle of CH. Didn't like this at first but after seeing it couple of times, I'm starting to really like it!

The Hamilton-one in #73 is the same but white and red reversed. Looks Ok, but doesn't look like a Hab jersey.

Anyways, I definately like the home jersey the most between the current ones (including the 3rd which isn't used).

Habsfan2992

One of the 1st
May 12, 2004
Oakville
I redid it, and like the result more:

canadiensdarkbigyo5.jpg

Nice work. Try putting the Habs logo on the sleeves like the Dogs have on theirs :naughty:

Montrealer

What, me worry?
Dec 12, 2002
Chambly QC
Nice job. I remember posting something similar years and years ago, since it seemed such a natural 3rd jersey (1 jersey in each of the bleu, blanc, rouge)

AmartZing

Jun 19, 2007
canadien%2B2007.JPG

Just saw that on a site....i didn't waste time to do that jersey :biglaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rock On

May 29, 2006
Saint-Jean
Not bad but their real 3rd jersey is already great. It's actually my favorite, so I'd keep it like that way. And besides I agree this is more a greater Laufffs jersey ;)

CxHxIxExF

Heres what I made and would like to see
6106347cf750da6311.jpg

I like the idea of a black jersey when honouring one of the greats from the past that's recently died. It's a tad morbid, I know, but an all-black jersey with just white names and numbers in the back, and the Habs logo on the front. I could imagine it being worn say, 20 years or so from now when someone like Guy's turn comes.

Nevermind, I'm insane.

Anyway, nice work on the original blue jersey, I have the Bulldogs version hanging on my wall and it's spectacular in person.

Jawafa

Jul 30, 2007
Manitoba
Habs Jersey

how is this for the habs 3rd jersey next year if they decide to use one, acctually they should of just used this one to start of the year

Habsjersey.jpg

(sorry, i used ms paint)

les3couleurs

Jun 18, 2005
No reason to go to that. It looks very normal (bad), very Reebok edgy. They wouldn't sell any more jerseys if they went with that.

In one word, no.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad