Habs Third Jersey Idea

BigM1ke

Aug 10, 2002
Drummondville
www.facebook.com
If there will be a 3rd jersey, it will be the one we had before this season, the White Vintage One...

tn_Montreal-Canadiens-3rd-Jersey.jpg

I'm not a big fan of this vintage jersey! To be honest, I kinda hate it! I'd prefer not to use any 3rd jersey for the years to come if it has to be this one!

The blue and the black ones aren't bad! The blue is better but the black could be great with more modifications! Great work on both!

Sumoki Dachiba

Feb 21, 2008
Vancouver
I know it's a sweater, but they should make one like that. A kind of beige color with laces on the front, it would look real good

koivu-jersey.jpg

I've looked at the Canadiens website, NHL.com and eBay but I can't find this sweater for sale....is it just a one off/vintage sweater or can I buy it some where? Looks awesome!

ari1160

Nov 30, 2006
Hamilton
Thanks for the feedback guys, very appreciated.

ari: hmmm, I think you're right, let me play around a little with the file and see if I can fix that.

EDIT: I have no idea why, but I set the hue parameters to the same levels for both the top and bottom layers, but it gives me different colours.
I think it's the just the shadowing/darker, that's the way the original photo was taken.

ohhh no no u dont have to fix the file or anything. i was just asking to know if i should get my eyes checked because i was seeing 2 different blue. haha.

Cristobal Huet

I'm not sure about this one, it's basically a 'Yotes jersey with some colours modified and the horizontal stripes added.

Modifications:
-removed PHX crest
-changed red colour to a somewhat modern Habs one
-crest: red to blue
-horizontal stripes
-top sleeve stripe becomes blue

I don't know, too much white?

phxhabsqm8.png

Charley_5054

Dec 21, 2006
Montreal
I'm not sure about this one, it's basically a 'Yotes jersey with some colours modified and the horizontal stripes added.

Modifications:
-removed PHX crest
-changed red colour to a somewhat modern Habs one
-crest: red to blue
-horizontal stripes
-top sleeve stripe becomes blue

I don't know, too much white?

phxhabsqm8.png

Not bad, but too similar to the current away one.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
I've always been a fan of the 45-46 style third jersey we've used in the past.. I do like your blue one however.

I wouldn't mind seeing a completely new jersey altogether, our 2 jerseys have remained exactly the same for a very very long time (which i have no problem with, they are nice and historic)... A 3rd jersey that would be completely different would be nice to see, so long as its tasteful.

Cristobal Huet

can you do an example with the numbering and lettering on it... that would sway my decision to whether or not i like it...

lol, I've gotten much better at the program now, so it looks more real, take a look, I made the blue a little darker, I might post a new blue one after, darker and cleaner, but anyway, here you go:

Too blue, I'd love something like this!

habsbluepreviewqy9.png

MastaK

Jun 18, 2007
I really like the idea of having a mainly blue jersey but it looks a bit too much like the Rangers :(

dlandry77

Feb 27, 2008
Good Idea

Hell even if they don't wear it as a third jearsy, I buy it. Its like buying a Habs hat. Hats can have all types of designs.

:thumbu:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad