Value of: Habs Summer UFA Signings

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
Duchene’s favorite team growing up was the Habs so I think they will be in the mix. Why would they have kept around 10M this year? I’m pretty sure they have an hint on that

I thought his fav team was Colorado.

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
EK needs to be the target, hopefully his wife wants to be back in close proximity to Ottawa. Doesn't matter how awful we are now, EK changes us instantly.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Habs have to go hard after Panarin. They can try to address a top-4 LHD via trade with Drouin, Byron / Lehkonen and picks / prospects as bait.

Anardil

Nov 25, 2012
West of Chalet BBQ
Duchene’s favorite team growing up was the Habs so I think they will be in the mix. Why would they have kept around 10M this year? I’m pretty sure they have an hint on that

My memory tells me that his favourite team was the Avalanche. Again, going on memory, he publicly stated before the draft that his dream was to be drafted by Colorado.

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
My memory tells me that his favourite team was the Avalanche. Again, going on memory, he publicly stated before the draft that his dream was to be drafted by Colorado.

Yeah, I remember that picture of his bedroom with the Sakic and Forsberg posters + him wearing the Avs jersey. I don't remember anything CH.

CapSpace

Caufield is lit
Nov 25, 2013
Near Montreal
If purple pants Bergevin is gonna throw money at someone, choose Panarin, not Duchene. He is a game changer. Give him anything he wants. At least try.

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
Maybe, but a guy posted a video on a Habs thread of Duchene saying he grew up a Habs fan. He already played for COL maybe he wanna try a new market

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
Panarin does not want to play for Montreal. I doubt Julien would want him either. I think Montreal is gonna try to get Duchene (with Nashville also trying).

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Maybe, but a guy posted a video on a Habs thread of Duchene saying he grew up a Habs fan. He already played for COL maybe he wanna try a new market
Habs probably better off if Duchene doesn't sign there. Now that Poehlin has arrived. We are deep down the middle

Rico Suave

Jan 30, 2019
Duchene started a habs fan because of hes grandfather/dad then later on started liking the Avs because of Sakic/Forsberg,i would say he likes both teams

Reactions: Maitz

DinosaurBones

Sep 18, 2018
I do believe this will be the first year we use Price and Weber to talk to friends from Canada days (Duchene). 9-10 million reasons front loaded helps us now and gives opportunity to trade when the dads start to lose it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad