Confirmed with Link: Habs Sign Ales Hemsky (1 year, $1M)

Aug 25, 2009
éal
Back up if Radulov doesn't return?

1M is nothing.

To me this is confirmation he is not returning.

This is sorta like the Tomas Fleischmann experiment. Best case scenario he turns out like him and we can ship him at the deadline when we are a bottom 5 team.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
So **** you Hudon, and less money for Radulov?

Yay...

Called it yesterday no kid would have their chance.

To make the team a kid will need to be very very very good. None of those kids will be given the chance to start in a bottom 6 and learn the game. They'll need to be 100% ready day 1 or try their chance elsewhere eventually.

BTW did we really just sign Hemsky or it's some sort of April fool joke?

Reactions: MaxPacwhereishe

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Typical MB move.

Can't sign top 6 long term, goes for a low risk 1 yr contract veteran that's best year are way behind.

This year is wasted. We won't have a better team.

Reactions: MaxPacwhereishe

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
I don't think this has anything to do with Radulov at all and everything to do with Plekanec.

If Plekanec is moved and a player like Shaw is shifted to centre, Hemsky is a flex forward that can play on line three but can also easily sub into line one or tow.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
1million salary.

Yes, 10 pieces of garbage at $1M per.

We have all these rookies subject to waivers that are going to be blocked out and lost for 0. Sure, not a lot of promise but I would rather give them a shot than all these on dumpster diving.

This guy just killed this team with his stupidity over these last few days.

That's all she wrote. We are done until the CBA runs out and we can do buyouts again, under a new GM.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad