Pre-Game Talk: Habs @ Sens. Saturday Oct. 3 Extraordinary Delicious Chocolate Cheesecake Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

krapsik

Nov 13, 2009
Estonia
Good to hear your getting it there in Estonia. People here in Ottawa won’t get it on GCL! :popcorn:

Waddya mean, you hope it’s first loss?????

I mean i always ready for a loss, but always opend for pleasant surprises :naughty:

P.S Gamecenter now is robery. Last season i get full season for 5 x 15€= 75€. This season its 7 x 21.41= 149,87€ if monthly payment :(

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
I'm hoping we get "dominated" again by the Habs, as their fans would have you believe after last game. :handclap:

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
I'm hoping we get "dominated" again by the Habs, as their fans would have you believe after last game. :handclap:

I was at the game.

They said dominated, I agree, but on time of possession, that's all. I was kinda drunk, but still I have a pretty good eye for hockey and one time I looked at the board and it said 41-20 the shots in favor of Montreal and I was like what?

I didn't see a lot of dangerous chances on their 41 shots at all. Markov's goal was weak but other than that Andy had 1 or 2 big saves on the total of shots. Many of the shots came from the outside while their D play, especially lord almighty Subban was putrid and gave us plenty of good looks.

I am a Montreal fan to an extent, I watch games with my dad and actually don't dislike the team. I just dislike their fanbase a lot, looking at the PGT title and how they always say they dominate us and how irrelevant we are.................

I hope we beat them again tonight so they can say all that stuff and then cry in their PGT like they are so good at.

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
I hope we beat them again tonight so they can say all that stuff and then cry in their PGT like they are so good at.

Usually they take one of two stances after losing to us. One, suggesting that this is our Stanley Cup and we're super pumped. Unfortunately, this usually happens after we ice our B lineup against their full lineup, so it doesn't look good for them. Two, suggesting this is the "best thing that could have happened" and they're "super impressed by the team". I'm not sure how to explain that one.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Is Dean Brown stalking Methot? I don't understand the point of that comment

No, they're actually friends. It's a running joke because Dean went into a long-winded talk about Methot was doing with his day off like cleaning and laundry and the rest of the TSN team was like: "why are you telling us this...?"

And from that point on, it became an inside joke.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
They said dominated, I agree, but on time of possession, that's all. I was kinda drunk, but still I have a pretty good eye for hockey and one time I looked at the board and it said 41-20 the shots in favor of Montreal and I was like what?

If you dominate but still lose 5-2, generally that implies poor goaltending

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I mean i always ready for a loss, but always opend for pleasant surprises :naughty:

P.S Gamecenter now is robery. Last season i get full season for 5 x 15€= 75€. This season its 7 x 21.41= 149,87€ if monthly payment :(

Fun fact, my girlfriend is half Estonian.

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad