Pre-Game Talk: Habs @ Sens. Saturday Oct. 3 Extraordinary Delicious Chocolate Cheesecake Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
People you have to calm down about Ryan, he's had a bad game, everyone does.

Its not that he's having a bad game. It's that his camp looks like he's continuing from how he finished last season.

He could easily just not being taken preseason cereal.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Aside from Karlsson, Methot and Ceci, we don't have any other legit NHL defender. Wier has been brutal last couple games. Boro not cutting it.

I agree with whoever said Gryba-Wideman woulda been excellent bottom pair.

I think if we wanna solve the last top 4 spot internally, it's gonna be Cowen making huge steps in his development.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
If Ryan spent all summer training his explosiveness then I think next summer he should eat mcdonalds three times a day and smoke 2 packs of cigarettes instead maybe it will have reverse effects.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
People you have to calm down about Ryan, he's had a bad game, everyone does.

I haven't seen a lot of games in preseason: first game against Buffalo, Winnipeg and the last two against the Scabs

Ryan has only looked good against Winnipeg and we blew a 3-0 lead

People are worried because he has looked straight up bad

I think the fact that Michalek is a pretty solo kind of guy and Zibanejad is out of shape is not helping though, Ryan could use help

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
We need some D zone coverage practice; so the plan is that when we get it in our own end we will just cough it up to them , and try to recover.

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
He's playing the EXACT same way he did down the stretch last season where he was awful at best. I don't think it's that crazy to be panicking a little.

Ryan had a huge summer. Just relax and let this team find itself. It was a tough stretch run last season, and then a long summer.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Ryan had a huge summer. Just relax and let this team find itself. It was a tough stretch run last season, and then a long summer.

I don't see the problem with pointing out how bad he looks in camp.

With how he played for half the season last year, I was expecting him to come ready to play, and so far I haven't seen anything to make me think he could have a rebound year.

I am really hoping he finds his game quickly.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
What will your 3 on 3 look like this season? I think groups of:

Stone - Ryan - Karlsson
Hoffman - Turris - Ceci
Zibanejad - XXXX - Wiercoch

would be best. Just curious. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad