Pre-Game Talk: Habs @ Sens. Saturday Oct. 3 Extraordinary Delicious Chocolate Cheesecake Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I disagree, I say put them with Zibanejad, Turris and Mac are still good and put Ryan with them.

It'll get hopefully Ryan going and Zibby.

With that being said, I still believe that Hoffman-Zib-Ryan will become a line again and will become a deep threat again.

Zibby shouldn't get awarded 2nd line minutes until he gets into game shape, which he is far from right now. Otherwise it shows a bad example for players who actually DO train properly in the off-season. Pageau is flying out there in pre-season, why not at least try him out in the top-6 to start the year?

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
More importantly, did Ryan show up to camp in shape.

Not hearing his name much. Not sure if that's just cause Zib's not doing much.

Tonight is the Stone, Turry, Hoff show.

He got married and went on a crazy road trip so that he might be a step slower is a bit more understandable than a young player looking to establish himself as a top 6 player

Ryan hasn't been good though

Othello*

Ryan can not skate. 1v1 opportunity and elects to turn his back to the defender and pass to Michalek

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
You can't have 3 of Smith, Neil and Chiasson in the bottom 6 at same time. You just can't not enough speed/skill/elite grit combo. So replace one.

Unfortunate part is not much C's after Smith and he's been playing well so it's one of Chiasson or Neil. We need more skill in case bottom 6 stops scoring.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
Hoffman has elite skills, i think hes gonna be a legitimate first line player. Kessel lite

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Way too many give aways in their own end. This game and last game. Hopefully they clean that up before too long

mcnorth

Jun 28, 2011
Ryan can not skate. 1v1 opportunity and elects to turn his back to the defender and pass to Michalek

Yeah, hope he's not deteriorating quickly like Heatley and Cheechoo. He was never fast to begin with and if he's lost even a half step he's going to have to have an out of this world shooting pct. to make up for his inability to manufacture scoring opportunities without help.

Othello*

Yeah, hope he's not deteriorating quickly like Heatley and Cheechoo. He was never fast to begin with and if he's lost even a half step he's going to have to have an out of this world shooting pct. to make up for his inability to manufacture scoring opportunities without help.

It's a scary thought. Goal scorers tend to peak early and Ryan's skating is not going to get any better when he's older.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad