GDT: HABS @ PENS | Slow Burn | Mar. 31, 2018 7:00pm ET, SN360, CITY, TVA 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
My point is that there was no reason to claim him off waivers and after 20 some games it is proven.
I agree completely and for me at this point it is all just sarcastic humour. I am awaiting the chuckle that comes from Bergevin's big summer.:laugh: For Christ sake we all know that it will set us back further.

Reactions: Tyson

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
I agree completely and for me at this point it is all just sarcastic humour. I am awaiting the chuckle that comes from Bergevin's big summer.:laugh: For Christ sake we all know that it will set us back further.

Can't set us back anymore than Price's disastrous extension already does.

Reactions: Tyson

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Can't set us back anymore than Price's disastrous extension already does.
Me reading this after 6 years of Bergevin.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Warren and Kerby Rychel (father-son)
Pat and Hayden Verbeek (Uncle-Nephew)

Anyone know if there is a connection between Warren Rychel and Bergevin? Were they teammates?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Both played some games for the Saginaw Hawks (IHL) in 1987-1988 and in 1988-1989 with the Blackhawks.

EDIT: Bergevin played with Pat Verbeek with the Hartford Whalers in 90-91 and 91-92.

Thanks. So the Rychel acquisition too carries some link, although we don't know if that played any role since it is rumored that Rychel was someone they liked a few years ago.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

I'm cringing at the thought. So many tools in Bergevin's hands and rather than seeing opportunity, I'm thinking damage-control wouldn't be that bad.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
I'm cringing at the thought. So many tools in Bergevin's hands and rather than seeing opportunity, I'm thinking damage-control wouldn't be that bad.

The past two summers are enough to give any fans PTSD. I’m usually on holidays throughout the end of June and beginning of July and I’ll have my eyes glued to my phone just praying something horrible doesn’t happen. If Bergevin is staying, he has a lot to make up for to even get some trust back with this fanbase. He needs to have a good summer period because his job will be in trouble regardless of if he’s in bed with Molson if he screws things up again. He’s being gifted a second life he doesn’t deserve so he better make it count.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Trade Jordy back to Dallas to be with his younger bro Jamie.

see what happens?? you trade Benn to the Habs and the Habs miss the playoffs...you acquire Radulov and you miss the playoffs.,.,,.only way to make this right is a Benn for Radulov trade in offseason....

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
I don't know why I laughed so hard at this tank for DRAFT LOTTERY!
Draft Slaughtery presented to you by Sidney Crosby's Penguins.
We lose 9-1. Logan Shaw with the loner boner. How is boner censored lol?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GHJimmy

Licentia

Jun 29, 2004
Come on Habs, shoot for #1! (#1 in the draft, that is!) :naughty:

I've got bets on Pittsburgh to win the first period, and the game. We can lose this one, let's do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad