GDT: HABS @ PENS | 9 Lives | Mar. 21, 2018 7:00pm ET, SN RDS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
He's doing other things that get him noticed like using his skating, speed, and forecheck, and using his frame to finish his checks.

Let's see, 35 year old @ 6M for 6 goals in 70 games or 22 year old @ 725K for the same goal poduction?

Either way, he's getting noticed for the right reasons.

I also prefer far DLR to Plekanec. He's faster and still has upside. But my top 9 as of now is:

Pacioretty Danault Hudon
Byron Drouin Gallagher
Scherbak Galchenyuk Lehkonen

And I'd like to improve that. So I don't see DLR as more than a 4th liner. And even the 4th line of Carr Froese Deslaurier is better than when DLR is at center. Anyways to me he's a big, fast, smart, skilled dman trying to play forward. I'd convert him to d. But nobody agrees with me.

Maliki2

Mar 31, 2005
Saint Albans, VT
I also prefer far DLR to Plekanec. He's faster and still has upside. But my top 9 as of now is:

Pacioretty Danault Hudon
Byron Drouin Gallagher

And I'd like to improve that. So I don't see DLR as more than a 4th liner. And even the 4th line of Carr Froese Deslaurier is better than when DLR is at center. Anyways to me he's a big, fast, smart, skilled dman trying to play forward. I'd convert him to d. But nobody agrees with me.

Danault should not be anywhere near the 1st or 2nd line unless injuries require that. 1st line center? Come on.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Thing with DLR is he has the tools and the toolbox to become an effective player, he just needs to find out how to put the tools in the damn box.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Pacioretty Danault Hudon
Byron Drouin Gallagher

You've been on this DLR on D thing a while, I don't see it at all.

As for where he slots in the line-up, he'd be my 4C, as well. But what he's showing is that he can at least step in as a 3C in case of injuries.

I would really like a fourth line of Deslauriers - DLR - Carr.

Reactions: Habs100

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
I don't think I've missed it but you not eating tonight groove or what. :)

It's a dish I've made before.

O1NqdKw.jpg

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Ref is back with a bandaged hand. And just before the period started, you saw Hudon on the bench tap the ref with his stick to apologize.

It would have been funny is when Hudon reached to tap him, the ref would turn and Hudon would end up high sticking the ref in the eye.

Reactions: PhysicX and Seb

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Ref is back with a bandaged hand. And just before the period started, you saw Hudon on the bench tap the ref with his stick to apologize.

It would have been funny is when Hudon reached to tap him, the ref would turn and Hudon would end up high sticking the ref in the eye.

Turns out Hudon was Leslie Nielsen all this time

Reactions: Adam Michaels

habsfan909

Feb 20, 2018
I really hope the Habs are going for another patented shootout loss. Just lose in regulation please. Good news is we scored 3 goals so we probably won't score for 2 more games after this explosion.

Reactions: Forum93 and Zorba
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad