Habs off season prediction game

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Just a friendly reminder that all Bergevin defenders said the idea that we wouldn't re-sign Radulov and/or Markov was unrealistic and a case of "sky is falling" negativity from fake fans.

Now they pretend like it was no big deal. Yeah, some are still pretending.

But you were so sure. Ol' blue eyes really let you down.
There are so few remaining, even Jaffy is on the fence. TLTQ is gone and only Belial remains.:laugh:

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
Hopefully changes will be upgrades although based on the current mess that seems like a low bar.

I don`t see a one off season fix, they need a long term strategy more then anything.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
There are so few remaining, even Jaffy is on the fence. TLTQ is gone and only Belial remains.:laugh:

The signing of Bozak will be enough to get them to come back.

"I gave MB until his 7th offseason to find a center and he did just that. Bozak is underrated! He came into the league with a lot of hype, he still has untapped potential! I can just see Bozak setting up Drouin and Pracioretty :yo:"

I swear the :yo: smiley is used by every single Bergevin defender regularly.

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca

And their spiritual guide, scrubadam left long ago. :laugh:

I wonder if TLTQ left because she was ousted as Erika Kostitsyn... cuz she left about the same week some of us suspected she was the same person so we started posting the infamous EK teacher smiley at the end of our responses to her. She hasn't been seen since then. Was I right? Is she she really Erika??:sarcasm:

Reactions: OldCraig71

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
The signing of Bozak will be enough to get them to come back.

"I gave MB until his 7th offseason to find a center and he did just that. Bozak is underrated! He came into the league with a lot of hype, he still has untapped potential! I can just see Bozak setting up Drouin and Pracioretty :yo:"

I swear the :yo: smiley is used by every single Bergevin defender regularly.

Nah... that's just our biggest resident habs cheerleader sbah

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Also, Bozak is 100% signing here. He's going to be our #1 C

Yup I said the same just a little while ago. That signing is as plain as the nose on Brad Marchand's face after MB strikes out on any other center. Just a case now of how many years too long the contract is for and how much of an over payment it will be. :(

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
And their spiritual guide, scrubadam left long ago. :laugh:

I wonder if TLTQ left because she was ousted as Erika Kostitsyn... cuz she left about the same week some of us suspected she was the same person so we started posting the infamous EK teacher smiley at the end of our responses to her. She hasn't been seen since then. Was I right? Is she she really Erika??:sarcasm:
I kind of miss adam, he would run rampant after a couple wins and disappear after we resumed losing, he was funny. "Here to help":laugh:.

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad