Habs Off-season discussion Part 4 (Your ****** proposals still go here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forlando

Nov 14, 2007

I don't think we should hold our breath with UFA's MB has made it clear, that he believes in the Chicago, LA model, lots of good drafting and development, some timely trades and just a little of UFA's....it's the only way to handle the cap and field a competitive team.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
I don't think we should hold our breath with UFA's MB has made it clear, that he believes in the Chicago, LA model, lots of good drafting and development, some timely trades and just a little of UFA's....it's the only way to handle the cap and field a competitive team.

He also said he didn't believe in rentals and doesn't want to give away picks or prospects.
He could make some pretty key signings this year.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013

Kind of funny considering how many picks we traded away this year.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
...we need a Top 6 RW...

...we need to move a LD and possibly make room for a RD (assuming Pateryn or Nygren don't make the roster)...

...we need to move Briere if possible...and Moen, if possible...

...anything else??... :dunno:

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Lets trade Bourque for a punching bag!

bad idea.

854716313.gif

Bourque-Eller-Weise 3rd line plz.

850951833.gif

849013981.gif

Analyzer*

Ehrhoff.

That's what I want. Won't get, or will have to give him a bunch.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
I'm sure you'll be back next season when Bourque is floating once again to tell us that trading him is a bad idea. :laugh:

I don't mind if he's our leading goal scorer in the playoffs like he's been the last 2 years.

He even blocked shots, amazing. (here come the haters saying blocking shots means nothing)

852800147.gif

Analyzer*

I don't mind if he's our leading goal scorer in the playoffs like he's been the last 2 years.

He even blocked shots, amazing. (here come the haters saying blocking shots means nothing)

852800147.gif

Was that in the playoffs ?

NHL.com has it that he didn't block a single shot in the playoffs.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal

852800147.gif

Only his biggest fan would credit him with a blocked shot on this pic :biglaugh:

In fact I'm pretty sure a punching bag would have blocked it for real. :sarcasm:

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Was that in the playoffs ?

NHL.com has it that he didn't block a single shot in the playoffs.

yeah you can see the playoffs logo at the blueline.

look at Lucic behind the net LOL

at least he went down to block it :S

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
Gionta, Bouillon, Murray, Weaver, and Parros are quite easily replaceable by young players or Free Agents.

I think Tinordi would benefit from another year in the AHL but Nygren, Beaulieu, and Pateryn all seem ready for NHL play. Every single one of our forward prospects can play in the AHL or their respective leagues.

I think it would be a good idea to move one of our centres for a skilled two-way winger.

If Robidas can come into camp for a tryout and he's still capable of playing at a high-level, I'd have no problem having him in our lineup.

Tiger Svoboda

Jul 28, 2004
...we need a Top 6 RW...

...we need to move a LD and possibly make room for a RD (assuming Pateryn or Nygren don't make the roster)...

...we need to move Briere if possible...and Moen, if possible...

...anything else??... :dunno:

Nothing else. U nailed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad