Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
He doesn't try at all.

He'll wake up around 30 lonely and sad.
1) I'm actually perfectly happy despite being a lonely introvert. I much prefer being by myself than surrounded by people.
2) Call me when you find a girl that meets all the criterias that would be REQUIRED for me.

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
1) I'm actually perfectly happy despite being a lonely introvert. I much prefer being by myself than surrounded by people.
2) Call me when you find a girl that meets all the criterias that would be REQUIRED for me.

The ****** thing with introverts is they would be happy together but they have no way to match.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
I'm more comfortable with introverts than ferrets.
f7cadcfd37.jpg

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
I'm more uncomfortable when with an introvert than with extroverts.

Ah because the extroverts take all the attention away from you no doubt

In my life I've seen some weird-arse couples and the ugliest people hooking up. And each time I've said to myself "I guess there's hope for everyone". And I truly believe that

PS. While I do find you a bit odd I'm not assuming you're ugly so please don't take it that way :)

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
Ah because the extroverts take all the attention away from you no doubt

In my life I've seen some weird-arse couples and the ugliest people hooking up. And each time I've said to myself "I guess there's hope for everyone". And I truly believe that

PS. While I do find you a bit odd I'm not assuming you're ugly so please don't take it that way :)

Its probably today that Zaide reveals its just a gigantic troll job and he is actually super extroverted.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
If you find that expensive, then you don't want to know how much my 3 seater leather recliner costed... :cry: Might have to sell a kidney :laugh:

Oh, I don't want a leather couch. I know couches can be expensive, but we're talking about a one place reclining seat... Anyway.

President XD

Apr 30, 2014
Oh, I don't want a leather couch. I know couches can be expensive, but we're talking about a one place reclining seat... Anyway.

They are indeed. I've been through 3 couches in the last 15 years or so and decided that I'd get something of quality this time around and hope for it to last at least 15 years so we went shopping and I was quite shocked at the prices out there. Lets just say that it better last a freaking long time :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad