Post-Game Talk: Habs lose to the rat in OT.

TannedBum

Jul 23, 2014
Tough night for the top line. Good thing it doesn’t matter as it’s all a good learning experience.
Not going to be the last tough night. Simple Josh makes sure of it. I got a go-go-good straight line speed..

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I don't know about that. Some don't want the Habs to ever get a point,their main objective. It can hardly be entertaining if it's not competitive and if competitive ,will get points regardless.
I am mostly interested in seeing the young players progress now that the team is basically theirs, wins don't really matter. I really like watching the shoe kid(don't want to look up the spelling) and Suzuki and CC and Romanov. It would have been cool to beat the Bruins though.

Reactions: Forum93

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Not going to be the last tough night. Simple Josh makes sure of it. I got a go-go-good straight line speed..
I don't agree with your assertion of Anderson but I do think that eventually, those two will need a guy that's more skilled.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
A little surprised the bruins didn't manhandle the habs as the top line was less than stellar. Allan was sharp, and the Bruins missing PB,is he what stirs the drink? Bruins did not look like a contender. On a positive for the habs,looks like the Shoeman can step in and fill Kulaks shoes.:thumbu:
On my way out but I read your post and figured I'd reply really quick. Bruins look they don't know their you know what from their you know what when Bergy is out of the lineup... Seeing as their C depth is horrible. And they also (nothing against MTL - just being a realist and saying what I've seen from my perspective/opinion) seem to play down to inferior teams I've noticed under Cassidy.

Aces on the road

Oct 27, 2020
3 min left, lead by one, you cannot put CC or Anderson on ice. You just can’t.
Armia played great, nice goal but no credit in this thread. Marchand gets some praise at least. Nice work Hab fans.

angusyoung

Bersantai
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
I am mostly interested in seeing the young players progress now that the team is basically theirs, wins don't really matter. I really like watching the shoe kid(don't want to look up the spelling) and Suzuki and CC and Romanov. It would have been cool to beat the Bruins though.
Sure,that's your prerogative but just saying that habs have been more entertaining under MSL and it's because they are more competitive and winning more than before as the ''kids'' become what they will be imo. Always better to beat the Bruins and the Leafs but I always prefer to win than lose as I was honed to be that way.

Reactions: OldCraig71

angusyoung

Bersantai
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
On my way out but I read your post and figured I'd reply really quick. Bruins look they don't know their you know what from their you know what when Bergy is out of the lineup... Seeing as their C depth is horrible. And they also (nothing against MTL - just being a realist and saying what I've seen from my perspective/opinion) seem to play down to inferior teams I've noticed under Cassidy.
Well you'd know more than I/we do seeing you're Bruin fan. I would have liked to have heard the Bruins broadcast though as I find Jack Edwards so amusing when he he goes ballistic:laugh:

TannedBum

Jul 23, 2014
I don't agree with your assertion of Anderson but I do think that eventually, those two will need a guy that's more skilled.
I don't mean he's a full braindead, but surely not enough IQ and skill to be with those two.

Reactions: Belial

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Well you'd know more than I/we do seeing you're Bruin fan. I would have liked to have heard the Bruins broadcast though as I find Jack Edwards so amusing when he he goes ballistic:laugh:
Hes amusing sometimes but so annoying other times. I'm sure hes a decent guy but half the games I end up muting my TV and play my acoustic and just watch

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad