Post-Game Talk: Habs lose to the Oswald Cobblepots

larek

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Ottawa winning and us losing is nice Putting some space above us also with Pitts getting points. Hopefully we stay bottom 10 for rest of season.
That should be no prob now dive for 5!!!

Struble gets hurt while going through the worst streak of his NHL debut.
Ghule looks terrible either falling or getting knocked all over the place.
Our right side is shit what now?
MOAR Kovacevic.
Ghule has been awful last while
Not sure what the prob is

larek

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Bottom 10?? This guy is used to Habs mediocrity.. not this time big guy, Hugo is doing this right.. we are a bottom 5 and with some luck, bottom 4.. with a bit more luck bottom 2 thru lottery.. and with the Jackpot, a 1oa in Celibrini..

Habs have all the pieces on D.. let the kids learn on the fly, make all the mistakes the can to get it out of their system, as ling as they are learning.. we need: 2 more legit top 6F through draft.. i superstar FA via trade in a few years...

Next year, the pieces are in place to begin our quest for SC. We will have 8 years to achieve it, with the true window comibg in year 4-8
8 years? LoL

Lolonegoal

Jan 25, 2012
The 3 goalies are the same.
Yeah, they're all bad, but at least they don't have to shelter Monty and he's had good games against good teams.

Out of high quality teams played against he'd had 92% + against Dallas, Edmonton, NYR, Boston, Tampa and Vegas. Allen's just had Winnipeg twice, and Primeau's had Philadelphia and Detroit, which are borderline.

• Wow
Reactions: Monsieur Miz

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
They can still win the lottery

200w.gif

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Awful effort and lets be honest, we all expected it

Its like second periods, an awful Pk, the stupid 43 drop passes on the PP, back to back games will never be addressed

Gonna be a long end to the yr cause no one wants MTLs trash so we will likely be stuck watching turds like Anderson, Armia, Pearson, Evans, Gallagher
Gallagher's penalty changed the game....25 seconds later we were down by 2

Yep

Lighthearted
Sep 12, 2009
Planète XY 1000 Z
Citron Bibi!!!!

bibi-2-e1456954127850.jpg

First time on these boards someone actually made a ref to my location (Planète YX 1000 Z). Those foreign to Canal Famille in the 1990 can't understand so I'm sorry as this is super niché!

Anyway, 30 years after the end of the show, I just discovered that the Bibi et Genevève theme song might just have been an hommage to a Mötley Crüe song!

Again, sorry I know, I'm off topic. Please bear with me, I'm an old dad.

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
Apparently last night was the perfect time for date night with the wife. She was so pleased that I took her out on a game night, huge brownie points and missed nothing.

Thanks habs! And go Sens! (Threw up in my mouth a little bit)

Would love to end up in the 4th draft slot by seasons end, guaranteeing us a top 6 pick.

Tank on boys!

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad