Habs lose another game...

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
I keep Eller over DD 100 times out of 100...............it's not even a discussion for me....Eller has all kinds of tangibles to his game, where Dd is just a little playmaker at times...

Lars Eller some nights is the only forward of the group that can actually make something happen......he never gets the PP TOI and can still produce. Hard to knock off the puck etc

Not to mention his playoff stats....in the last couple of seasons...

didimentionlarseller

Snipers are a dying bread in the NHL
Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
btw does anyone remember one of DD's early setups to Chucky last night was so funny they had both literally just gained the zone about half a meter in from the blueline and DD sets up Chucky to one time a pass like they were playing the point lols - such a playmaker , and Chucky had to shoot because they hadnt even properly gained the zone yet and the D was close

expy

Nov 2, 2010
I keep Eller over DD 100 times out of 100...............it's not even a discussion for me....Eller has all kinds of tangibles to his game, where Dd is just a little playmaker at times...

Lars Eller some nights is the only forward of the group that can actually make something happen......he never gets the PP TOI and can still produce. Hard to knock off the puck etc

Not to mention his playoff stats....in the last couple of seasons...

Easily.

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Eller has more points than DD in the last 24 games despite playing on a position he was never good. DD plays on every PP and first line minutes almost half of the time in those 24 games. DD is useless when his wingers doesn't shoot at 15%.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
My concern about McGuire isn't at all to do with personality, but more that I've noted at strong propensity to say stupid things when he's trying to sound smart.

Frankly, you can tell by the way he talks that beyond the shtick, the guy is a dinosaur. His understanding of the NHL is way back in the 90s when he was last actively involved in NHL management rather than being a media personality.
This forum needs more Talks to Goalposts posts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad