Pre-Game Talk: Habs in Ottawa, Saturday Night | 7:00 pm on HNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
We've been playing "The most important game of the Year" scenarios all year. I don't think Habs have, based on their start. We should be primed to follow the system and make it work.

4 points would be great. Boston still in the mix as well. Need those 2 if we are still healthy.

Blotto71

I was wrong...the worst is NOT behind us.
May 12, 2013
Over There
Boucher engaging in MacLeanien mind games with the Habs? Just not going to be the same without Therrien there to pout.

Karl Eriksson

Boring!
Apr 12, 2007
Ottawa
It warms my heart to see the Bruins fans pulling for us. They are easily the Atlantic team I like the most after Ottawa. United vs. the Habs.

Karl Eriksson

Boring!
Apr 12, 2007
Ottawa
Brent Wallace has these practice lines:

Smith Turris Ryan
Dzingel Brassard Burrows
Hoffman Pageau Pyatt
Stalberg Kelly Wingels

Would be nice to see Stone in there, but man those are balanced lines.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
It warms my heart to see the Bruins fans pulling for us. They are easily the Atlantic team I like the most after Ottawa. United vs. the Habs.

The Senators are a likable team. Never met an Ottawa fan I didn't get along with. A good hockey town with seriously rich hockey history (we New Englanders appreciate history) and no real bad blood between Boston and Ottawa.

It's only natural that we might share certain 'interests'. I do think it's a shame that after XXV years back in the NHL there hasn't been a Bruins-Senators playoff matchup.

Here's hoping you beat the bag out of the Habs this weekend. We can sort out Tuesday when it gets here.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI

First one was bad, second one was actually a great play by #7 on Chicago. I didn't think Ryan had that bad of a game either, drew a penalty, had some good possession.

What I would give for the NHL to not have complete **** ice. Want to increase scoring? Make it so a puck is actually a puck and not a goddamn bouncy ball.

Improve the ice = improve the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad