Rumor: Habs expected to hire skills coach Adam Nicholas

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/article/canadiens-expected-to-hire-skills-coach-adam-nicholas/

Canadiens Expected To Hire Skills Coach Adam Nicholas

Video featuring Adam

"He's been a consultant skills coach for the Leafs since October 2019 and is the founder of Stride Envy, a player development company.

Stride Envy? :laugh:

A wholly owned subsidiary of Jockstrap Pride Enterprises, which includes several associated brands: Puck Greed, Wrath of Can’t, Slot Lust, Rented Mule Scrimmages, Butt Tap Glutton, Spiritual Chesters and Cross-Checking Virtue.

:sarcasm:

CHwest

Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling.
May 24, 2011
Stride Envy? :laugh:

A wholly owned subsidiary of Jockstrap Pride Enterprises, which includes several associated brands: Puck Greed, Wrath of Can’t, Slot Lust, Rented Mule Scrimmages, Butt Tap Glutton, Spiritual Chesters and Cross-Checking Virtue.

:sarcasm:
Well you got an early morning chuckle out of me! Good stuff.:laugh:

Reactions: Runner77

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
I like that!!

Since I watch the Habs, Gorton and Hughes are the best thing to happen in MTL!

People said this about Bergevin and Therrien.

People thought Therrien had matured.

Turned out he's still an idiot and likely always will be.

However, the fact that this team didn't have a skills coach is a bit ridiculous

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009

We could hired Charles Hamelin to, to specialize in the speed in straight line

Would this hire help Brendan Gallagher skating a little bit faster than his friend Lucic?

I know a player that will benefit from this tho and it's one of my favorite prospect in Laval, RHP!

Reactions: Vachon23

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
That's cute and everything, but I want a skills coach for board battles and stick handling in small areas.
If20BvY.png

Reactions: Habs13

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
What would really be great now, would be for Gorton/ Hughes to also bring aboard Adam Oates as skills coach. Nicholas for footwork specialization & Oates for stick work
You probably know this better then I do but I think St-Louis and Oates have a good relationship?

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
You probably know this better then I do but I think St-Louis and Oates have a relationship?
Yup.. the issue is getting Oates to leave his lucrative consulting / coaching business Oates Sports Group in Toronto

Everyone including Euro leagues want his services

Reactions: Vachon23

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad