Post-Game Talk: Habs Blanked for 2nd game in a row, 0-2 -- Niemi Superb Again

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Drouin is a problem. Galchenyuk isn’t even getting a chance in the middle.
Yes. Galchenyuk is a problem. And get over it. He’s not playing centre.
His production sucks as well.
Drouin is a awful Most disappointing player I’ve seen a Habs jersey. Galchenyuk is a close 2nd.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Yes. Galchenyuk is a problem. And get over it. He’s not playing centre.
His production sucks as well.
Drouin is a awful Most disappointing player I’ve seen a Habs jersey. Galchenyuk is a close 2nd.

Galchenyuk has been in the wrong position 90% of the time since he walked into this dumpster fire. He gives effort. He hasn’t touched center in over a year despite being most effective there. This management has killed this team. You can cry about Galchenyuk all you want, his effort is 10x that of that overrated French Canadian.

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
This is how many times the Habs have been shutout this season. :)

Family-With-Six-Fingers-and-Toes.jpg

I'm curious is that real, like the guy with a toe attached to his hand?

Reactions: sheed36

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Galchenyuk has been in the wrong position 90% of the time since he walked into this dumpster fire. He gives effort. He hasn’t touched center in over a year despite being most effective there. This management has killed this team. You can cry about Galchenyuk all you want, his effort is 10x that of that overrated French Canadian.
Who brought ethnicity into this???
You’re crying about him playing centre. So if he’s not he can’t score? Whatever
He has goals in 2 of his last 25 games. That’s awful. Just awful
Forget DROUIN. He’s horrid.
They’re both 3rd overall picks that are just not good players.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
What an awful team. I've been watching the Habs since the late 70s I can't remember a team so bad at both ends of the ice. The Houle era was a ****ing success compared to what's happening this year.

Thought I'd never see a GM as bad as Houle, but Bergevin's like HOLD MY BEER. No one can out suck me!

Geezus. Embarrassing. Awful. Horrible.

We're done. This ain't improving next year. More like another 5-6 years & only after Bergevin's fired.

Toronto, Tampa Bay, Boston & Florida are going to be fighting for playoff spots in the East for the next several years while we're still trying to figure out how to score even one ****ing goal. :facepalm:

DMpA8P7VAAA8GU9.jpg

FlatIron

Sep 27, 2017
Montreal
Shut out 12 times and counting.

The over under is 13

I bet over

btw....how ,many games did they just score once ? Was it over 30?

I heard that morning on 690 that in Julien's 91 games they've scored 2 goals or less 51 times, make it 52 in 92 tonight.

40 times alone this year of 2 goals or less. Lol

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Can't believe this is over soon, I'm enjoying it
There's nothing enjoyable about this. Not a damn thing. I remember enjoying hockey and this ain't it. I remember jumping to my feet when we scored and cheering like a happy idiot; I remember fist-pumping when we won the game; I remember the satisfaction of being a good team; I remember pure joy when we won the series. And yeah, I'm lucky enough to remember those magical moments when the clock ticked down to zero and I lived the rapture of winning the Stanley Cup. That stuff was enjoyable. Tanking isn't enjoyable. It's a mercy-killing. You know it's necessary, but you mourn the path that brought you to that point.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Who brought ethnicity into this???
You’re crying about him playing centre. So if he’s not he can’t score? Whatever
He has goals in 2 of his last 25 games. That’s awful. Just awful
Forget DROUIN. He’s horrid.
They’re both 3rd overall picks that are just not good players.

Wake up. We’ve been playing a political pawn at center all year. Jerked around a player with real ability at the position for 6 seasons. Not going to argue with you if you can’t understand what’s going on because it’s not worth it. Politics is running this team. And it’s dsstroying it as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad