Post-Game Talk: Habs Blanked for 2nd game in a row, 0-2 -- Niemi Superb Again

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
We win some games=stupid GM/Coach/Team can't even tank properly!

We lose= stupid GM/Coach/Team can't even score a goal!

:thumbu:

We can want both without them being intertwined. It's actually possible. I want the team to lose but I want our young players to produce. The two situations are not mutually exclusive.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
If Habs win their remaining 9 games, they can make it to 82 points. If all the teams lose by then, Habs will tie Devils (2nd WC spot) in points. However, Habs can't reach more than 35 wins on the season, Devils are already at 37 wins. So no chance of moving ahead of them.

Isn't it actually impossible? The teams ahead cannot all go with zero points in the last run. They will have games against each other and in every one of those games at least one team will get 2 points, and the other will frequently get a single.

We were already done when Molson doubled down on Bergevin as well as his own particularly inexplicable brand of enabling. I can't believe Molson's partners are endorsing this ****show.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Heard on TSN690 earlier today he was having trouble shooting the puck and left practice early. Haven't heard anything since so not sure if he's injured and gonna miss any games or not.

The words "sheed36:" and "heard on TSN690" should be inextricably linked.

There ought to be a function on this site where every time you produce a post, the above automatically appears. :laugh:

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
I'm not so sure. Karlsson might be out a while given that they lost their child.
If that team can't be ahead of the habs, then there's a major issue in the room!
Red Wings, who have as many wins in the last month as Plekanec has points........ can pass the habs with a win tonight.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
The words "sheed36:" and "heard on TSN690" should be inextricably linked.

There ought to be a function on this site where every time you produce a post, the above automatically appears. :laugh:

:laugh: I have TSN690 on in the background most days during the hockey season and these guys are usually on point with getting any Habs related news out there quickly. TSN690 and HF are my two go to places for Habs news.

I still have TSN690 on in the background but I've now got headphones on blasting a few Cream songs for the past 30 minutes or so while waiting for Lebrun's segment. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Runner77

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad