Value of: Habs 2019 1st rd pick

seabass45

Jan 12, 2007
Kadri wouldn't get a sniff of the Habs 1st rd pick.Like i said let be a bit serious.
But what does? We're three pages in and there are barely any suggestions. You started this thread, so what would be a good match in your opinion?

Reactions: HOPE

habsstayup

Oct 26, 2014
What would be the best offer the Habs could get for their 2019 1st rd pick?

habs are screwed anyways

1. they trade the pick Marc Bergevin do what marc bergevin does best. - gets slap in a trade-

2. get blessed with the 1st overall in the 2019 NHL entry draft.

A. he take the pick

B. picks Jack Hughes

C. he trades Jack Hughes 1 or 2 years later for an older / past his prime french-Canadian player ..C. Giroux ---

phlocky

Jan 2, 2007
habs are screwed anyways

1. they trade the pick Marc Bergevin do what marc bergevin does best. - gets slap in a trade-

2. get blessed with the 1st overall in the 2019 NHL entry draft.

A. he take the pick

B. picks Jack Hughes

C. he trades Jack Hughes 1 or 2 years later for an older / past his prime french-Canadian player ..C. Giroux ---

As a Flyers fan I approve of this, lol

Reactions: Starat327

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
Nobody knows the sadness of sitting out the 1st round of the draft like a Blues fan :(. My advice to Montreal; Do. not. give. up. that. pick. :)

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
It's worth what all the other lottery picks are worth. There is basically no difference in value between the picks owned by the bottom 10 teams. ie: Montreal's 1st does not have #1OA value.

Last edited:
Reactions: HOPE

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
It's worth what all the other lottery picks are worth. There is basically no difference in value between the picks owned by the bottom 10 teams. ie: Montreal's 1st does not have #1OA value.
I don’t get how people don’t understand this, you don’t know how things will work out until at least mid season, as of right now, considering being dead last gets you around 17% chances for the 1st overall, now matter how bas montreal projects, their % of getting the first over right now as we speak is less than 1%, same goes for ottawa. You simply don’t gamble on trading a unknown pick when you team isn’t in good shape and you certainly don’t overpay with known assets for an unknown pick with the current parity in the NHL where 1-2 big injuries could make you a bottom feeder.

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
I don’t get how people don’t understand this, you don’t know how things will work out until at least mid season, as of right now, considering being dead last gets you around 17% chances for the 1st overall, now matter how bas montreal projects, their % of getting the first over right now as we speak is less than 1%, same goes for ottawa. You simply don’t gamble on trading a unknown pick when you team isn’t in good shape and you certainly don’t overpay with known assets for an unknown pick with the current parity in the NHL where 1-2 big injuries could make you a bottom feeder.
Absolutely.
I encourage people put 17 pieces of paper with an X on it into a hat and then 83 pieces with no X and shake it up and draw one.
Thanks to the Oilers, its anyones game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad