Pre-Game Talk: Habitantus canadensis vs Puma concolor coryi edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 25, 2009
éal
Those hoping we lose so Florida can tackle Ottawa or Boston out of the playoff just shouldnt. Florida lost their best scorer in Bjugstad, they won't make the playoffs.

We need this win if only for confidence purpose

Habs76

Nov 11, 2014
Fredericton, NB
Problem #1 : Fixing the Powerplay
Problem #2 : Fixing our lack of goal scoring

Therrien's Solution: Benching DSP and put Flynn on the 3rd :shakehead

DSP'S been bad since we've got him & Flynn needs to get a chance at some point. Yes I'm defending Therrien. . . Shoot me.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
DSP'S been bad since we've got him & Flynn needs to get a chance at some point. Yes I'm defending Therrien. . . Shoot me.

DSP hasn't been THAT bad.....but we already know from day 5 that DSP will be a player in Therrien's doghouse "à la Eller" (MT throw him under the bus publicly after a game).

But Benching DSP and adding Flynn on the 3rd won't solve anything.
Goals and PP goalsd must comes from the top 6, and the top 6 stay intact, cause ya know, it's working so well!

Ya, well I don't think this affects the PP does it?

That's the main problem actually....did that all year long. Screwed up what was working while not finding solution for the problems.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
honestly, since his trade, our offense looked worse, and I didn't think that was a possibility.

That's saying something. I'm not necessarily blaming DSP for the putrid O, but he's very clearly not a contributor.

With that being said, how awful is our O? Wow, it's embarrassing.

Analyzer*

MT has had worse idea than that

DSP is an offensive black hole, Flynn can't be worse

Flynn is worse.

Imagine that offensive black hole, now put a player who's weak and sucks at everything.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Too bad Bournival is concussed because he is better than Mitchell, Flynn or DSP. Bergevin did not improve this team by acquiring the 4 players he did at the deadline. Habs are better with Beaulieu playing top 4 minutes.

Analyzer*

Too bad Bournival is concussed because he is better than Mitchell, Flynn or DSP. Bergevin did not improve this team by acquiring the 4 players he did at the deadline. Habs are better with Beaulieu playing top 4 minutes.

Nope. Bournival skates around really fast and gets rocked all the time. DSP skates around slow rocking people. We don't have players who hit, so that puts DSP slightly ahead.

hersky77

Oct 29, 2007

Bournival is useless. Wow he can skate fast. Other then that he has zero head for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad