Guys you'd like to see the crap get kicked out of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nizzle

no hope, no future, no second chance
May 13, 2009
Alfredsson, Kovalchuk, Brodeur, Crosby, Malkin, Cooke, Artyukhin, Öhlund, Stamkos, Green, Burrows, Kane, Nash, Perry, Ott, Smyth, Heatley

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
i never realized how hated mike green was. the only dirty play i can think of is when he elbowed frolik, im pretty sure it was frolik. so i guess its just jealously

AntonRodin*

Rick Rypien - nothing against him I'm just sick of all this "pound for pound" crap. I'd love to see somebody knock his lights out.

Has he ever ko'ed anybody anyway? I know he throws tons of little punches but has he really ever dropped anybody?

No one in his weight imo can beat him, that's why he goes for bigger players.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtgjzX5KuRU

Fight against Richard Clune. No punches were thrown towards Rypien by Clune besides the very first punch with glove on.

Kaktus*

Players:

Crosby - Somebody has to get a hold of this horse tooth taint punching jackass sooner or later.
Scott Hartnell - I don't even want him in a Flyers uniform anymore. He's a grade a ******* and I'm wondering if he was getting enough oxygen at birth.
both Tuomo and Jarkko Ruutu
Sean Avery - Need there be a reason?
Joni Pitkanen - He's booger eating moron.
Steve Begin - Pronounce it the way it's spelled.
Ruslan Fedotenko - That seemingly permanent smirk irritates the crap out of me.
Riley Cote - Getting his ass kicked is probably the only thing he's truly good at.
Manny Malholtra - Even when he was in New York I couldn't stand him.

Non Players (analysts,play by play and commentators) :

Rick Jeanerette - I swear to christ he's got a Jack Daniels intravenous going during most games.
Pierre Mcguire = The Edzo crap has to be stopped. I wish somebody would fire a puck in that little spot between the benches where he hides.
Eddie Olczyk - The "Edzo" crap.
Jack Edwards - Lost his zoloft prescription long ago.
Doc Emrick - Could he be a little more smug and condescending ?
Chico Resch - Please for the love of god somebody pry his lips off Brodeur's lower region. Burn his awful rug while you're at it.
Barry Melrose - gay man's Don Cherry. Luckily with NHL Network I don't have to hear my news from him any longer.

awesome!!!
I would also like to see John Tortorella get his ass kicked.
By Brooksie at the bus stop?

Last edited by a moderator:

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Sedin Twins ( I don't like them playing together)
Luongo (Stupid playoff series...)
Tootoo (Suckerpunch on Robidas)
The Ref who called that game ( GAVE ROBIDAS A PENALTY, BUT NOT TOOTOO)
Avery ( Too many reasons...)
Crosby ( Crushed US, and I got riduculed because of him...)
Probably some more guys, just can't think of any right now...

Last edited:

Pandemic

Apr 9, 2009
Vancouver. BC
Rick Rypien - nothing against him I'm just sick of all this "pound for pound" crap. I'd love to see somebody knock his lights out.

Has he ever ko'ed anybody anyway? I know he throws tons of little punches but has he really ever dropped anybody?

He has.

I've forgot..the guy I'd like to see getting beat the crap out the most is none other than pesky Colby Armstrong. Can't stand the guy...looks like a penguin and when he hits, its always an assault and he gets away with it. Skates always leave the ice. A real coward. Good thing he's a Leaf now. I can hate him even more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2RMT5LrqaY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U6-d8frhko&feature=related

Correct me if I'm wrong.. but I think after that Koivu hit, Souray really pounded his face in.

And for all the people here wanting to see Komisarek get beat down, I suggest you go to youtube and search his fights against Lucic.. He's gotten a severe beat down, twice.

struckbyaparkedcar

Guilty of Being Right
Mar 1, 2008
Upstate NY
Lapierre. I'm just bummed that the only guy to get him in a compromising spot was the worst fighter on the Sabres' roster (Montador; and he still got some nice shots in).

Neil, but Lucic got busy there.

Johnny Boychuk, for whining incessantly about getting hit by Myers in game one to the point of comparing himself to Booth/Savard, then slashing Vanek.

Bruins/Sabres is going to be fun this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad