Patrick Kaleta
Jarkko Ruutu

Defeated:
Jarkko Ruutu (by Todd Fedoruk)

Last edited:

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
Jarkko Ruutu and Corey Perry are two players I want to see be pounded into small unrecognizable puddles of snot.

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
Jarkko Ruutu - just let me skate around, dive and pick my spots all day long. The only tough guy i have fought in 2 years when Lucic was a rookie after a 1 minute shift and i jumped him when he was on his way off the ice

Brashear - Let me take cheap shots at non fights and euros and turn down most legitheavy weights

Last edited:

Gert B Frobe

Nov 18, 2003
Chester County
Avery - though he will occaionally fight he rarely stands in there and trade shots with anybody who can fight well.

Crosby - he's a great player who I enjoy watching - but his constant whining and his whole demeanor just grate on my nerves. I wish he'd fight some somebody his size and get his nose smashed in. Preferably by Mike Richards - which is a perfectly fair matchup.

BLBarmada

Alex Ovechkin
Alex Semin getting decked by Crosby
Mike Komisarek

Nunymare

/ˈnʌnimɛr/
Sep 14, 2008
YEG
Robyn Regehr and Jarome Iginla to what they've done to some Oilers players in the past.

Tootoo, Corey Perry, Boogaard also, and Ovechkin to a slight extent.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Mikael Samuelsson

The biggest phony in the NHL. I've never seen a player start more after-the-whistle scrums and NOT back it up.

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
Crosby - he's a great player who I enjoy watching - but his constant whining and his whole demeanor just grate on my nerves. I wish he'd fight some somebody his size and get his nose smashed in. Preferably by Mike Richards - which is a perfectly fair matchup.

Everyone he's fought has been his size. Save for Ference who's an inch or so shorter, but then again, Ference is a better and more experienced fighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad