GTA VI???

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Not that I care about GTA games anymore (RDR are more interesting for me), but that better be Q1 2025. Albeit that it is a trailer, but showing a game that ridiculously good and polished would be absurd if it needed another two years.

I am quite disappointed and it is killing my hype factory that they're just redoing cities instead of trying a new one and one that is non-America. London, Edinburgh, Rome, St. Petersburg/Moscow, Tokyo, Sydney, Mexico City, Rio de Janeiro, or Dubai seems like a miss to put all this effort and manpower into a place we've already been in the franchise. Nevertheless, it seems they're going crazy with the Florida Man concept and I am here for it lol.

Reactions: AirGut

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Waiting for the comments from neckbeards.

36dfedb1c38bb656c2ea540630d11ea2.gif

I can't wait to play it.

I just want to pick up male hookers with my female character.

Make sure you kill him and get your money back. I am hoping I can use an alligator for a weapon,

Last edited:

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Saw it on Twitter before Rockstar uploaded officially. Looks incredible. I wanna say something along the lines of "probably mostly not gameplay" but with how good RDR2 looked years on years ago, I can't really bring myself to doubt anything I just saw. Big question is gonna be how much more interactable the map will be. After I beat GTA5 and exhausted my sandbox stunt play, random goofing around, and GTA online play, I couldn't really get over how empty such a big overworld actually ended up being.

Not a huge complaint though. I'm sure I've sunk well over 300 hours into GTA 5.

Just felt like adding that Vice City was always my favorite GTA game, and from the look of things it gives me all I want out of a return to Vice city I've been waiting for for over a decade.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
I got a bad feeling from the trailer that they’ve made this even more online based than V was. Barely showed the main characters and spent lot of time showing different costumes and unique vehicles etc.

Hope i’m wrong, but would love it to have more RDR 2 type of open world gameplay. V had barely anything to do in the base game besides the story, which kinda killed it for me.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
It might've been done by now if they hadn't put so much time into the cinematics.
I am quite disappointed and it is killing my hype factory that they're just redoing cities instead of trying a new one and one that is non-America. London, Edinburgh, Rome, St. Petersburg/Moscow, Tokyo, Sydney, Mexico City, Rio de Janeiro, or Dubai seems like a miss to put all this effort and manpower into a place we've already been in the franchise. Nevertheless, it seems they're going crazy with the Florida Man concept and I am here for it lol.
They did do Grand Theft Auto: London 1969. Quit complaining. :sarcasm:

grand-theft-auto-mission-pack-2-london-1961_1.jpg

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB
The visuals in the trailer look nice but of course we have no idea if that's the actual game or just a cinematic.

No PC release is disappointing but not surprising. Rockstar has always treated PC players poorly.

Overall they probably could have just waited until a gameplay trailer was ready. People waited a long time for this, it would've been nice to see the actual game.

Reactions: Osprey

GreytWun

Sep 29, 2017
Ontario
that's dumb. i remember getting gta v for xbox and couldn't beat it

beat it on pc

They know they going to get double the sales.

PC players aren't going to wait to play it, they will buy it on console. Then when it releases on PC they will buy it again so they can play with better settings and eventually mods.

Sep 19, 2008
They know they going to get double the sales.

PC players aren't going to wait to play it, they will buy it on console. Then when it releases on PC they will buy it again so they can play with better settings and eventually mods.
I've been looking into a keyboard and mouse for ps5 because I ain't aiming with a controller. I know people play warzone and shit on controller but I just can't aim accurately with one

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00