GDT: Group S • May 9 • Sweden 5, Germany 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Hedman needs to keep things simple. There's enough offensive quality on the team so he doesn't need to try to play above his capabilities.

Jul 6, 2008
GTA
Thats what I was thinking Fel, not many hype posts leading up to puck drop, I'm sure the countries fans will stumble in @ some point though.

Regarding what was discussed earlier in the thread, I probably wouldn't move one of the top-4 D to FWD either as they would inevitably play less minutes then they're used to, thus making them automatically less effective. Then you'd have to think that there would be a period of time it would take to get accustomed to being up front. Better to use a spare part defense man in hand-picked situations IMO

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Brodin and Hjalmarsson have been our best D's. Sometimes simple is better.

ts11

Apr 29, 2005
Germany
Wow, great pass from Greilinger to the blue German player...wait....
Man, that could have been an ugly goal against for them.

Edit: Can't believe it, they can score!

Sif

Jan 2, 2010
Hedman needs to keep things simple. There's enough offensive quality on the team so he doesn't need to try to play above his capabilities.

The Norris candidate could do with some of that too. You don't have to dangle 3 guys and hit a 30 meter outlet pass every single time.

Eisen

Sep 30, 2009
Duesseldorf
Germany's looking a lot better than I expected against Sweden. I love how they relentlessly forecheck. Cool PK by Alfie though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad