GDT: Group S • May 4 • Germany 3, Italy 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeParadox*

Hello guys,

Where or how can I watch these games ? I am in the US.
Thanks.

Mara

May 10, 2011
This game is a lot more physical than USA - France. Nice to see some hits.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
The arena is absolutely empty. Hartwall had some kind of audience atleast in USA - France. Well, everyone's at work + no superstars on the ice = this. USA had more intresting players.

Matti_A

Sep 21, 2005
I know it's early and "only" Germany-Italy, but including staff and ice-crew I counted roughly 80 people in the arena.

Disgraceful.

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
D. Bellisimo will be the main reason if Italians stay in top division next year.

probably, but i really don't see a team they can beat. germany is really not playing good, but it's not like italy is creating chances. so who do they want to beat to stay in top division and how?

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
The arena is absolutely empty. Hartwall had some kind of audience atleast in USA - France. Well, everyone's at work + no superstars on the ice = this. USA had more intresting players.

No kidding. There must be some german fans cheering on the camera side of the rink but otherwise there's only empty seats.

Mara

May 10, 2011

Really early starting time and two more games today with hosts playing the evening games, it's not that surprising.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
+ the prices...

In finland they started two days ago sell ticket for 5€ for that usa - france game. And they give tickets free for France -Kazakshtan I think.

I bet they will keep that free or very cheap hockey -theme for these games to gain some atmoshphere and to sell some coffee, sausage and beer.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
The commentator just said there's only like 1000 people watching, and to think the capacity of Globen is like 14 000 (?) :laugh:

But to be honest i dont know what they could do to get more audience, even hockey fans dont care about this game much, unless ur german or italian ofc.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
The commentator just said there's only like 1000 people watching, and to think the capacity of Globen is like 14 000 (?) :laugh:

Cant be 1000, thats just some kind of propaganda they put to official papers. I bet theres under 200 easily, cant see anyone there. They should copy what the did in Finland and just let the tickets go free or with pocketchange like 40 kronor or something, so they would get some atmoshpehere there.. This is pretty ridiclouse as they call this the world Championships, and the game aint that bad, for example team germany is pretty good and would probably beat the SEL teams so it should be worth watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad