GDT: Group S • May 4 • Germany 3, Italy 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey Banana

Mar 9, 2012
The organisation seems to be really, really bad. At least for this game. Both teams hadn´t have any pucks for 6 minutes in the warm-up. They were just skating around. :laugh:

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
You know to be honest im not even that scared of the game against you guys.

why should you be scared anyway?

latvia, norway, denmark, germany...that's pretty much the same level. the team that has a better day wins.

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
but no goldmann during these breaks, so enjoy it. :D

If the commercials were at least funny, but no. And Goldmann doesn't bother me as much as he used to. I think I am beginning to do the same thing I always do with annoying announcers over time, I just stop really hearing them.

There is only one football announcer where it doesn't work for me. I consider myself blessed that way. :D

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
If the commercials were at least funny, but no. And Goldmann doesn't bother me as much as he used to. I think I am beginning to do the same thing I always do with annoying announcers over time, I just stop really hearing them.

There is only one football announcer where it doesn't work for me. I consider myself blessed that way. :D

the commercials are indeed crap.

and yes, over time i stop listening to announcers too. but i can't say i pay much attention to the game either. it's really a boring one today.

Schalkenullvier*

I love those "short" commercial breaks on Sport1 that go on for 6-7 Minutes. :shakehead

not as bad as when you watch champions league, where the entire half-time is ads except for maybe 30 seconds

edit: woooooooo!!!

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
Well denmark is a bit stronger taking in account their NHL players.

this year maybe. but in general all those nations are pretty even. and who knows if NHLers are really a big difference? sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Schalkenullvier*

I don't follow the national team as much... is Kölliker here to stay or will Krueger take over at some point like initially planned?

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
Idk man everyone here (latvia) are the most worried about danes.

this year on paper i would put them 4th in the group too, but losing christensen is a big blow for them IMO.

i wouldn't be surprised if latvia for example would get the 4th spot.

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
I don't follow the national team as much... is Kölliker here to stay or will Krueger take over at some point like initially planned?

no one knows. anything can happen.

some think kölliker was promoted to sports director to make room for krueger after the tournament, but it is all speculation at this point.

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Idk man everyone here in latvia are the most worried about danes.

Don't talk ********, you can't speak about "everyone", dude. We haven't won against Germany in ages, no one with a bit of common sense is thinking about Germany as a weaker team than Denmark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad