GDT: Group S • May 4 • Germany 3, Italy 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Cant be 1000, thats just some kind of propaganda they put to official papers. I bet theres under 200 easily, cant see anyone there. They should copy what the did in Finland and just let the tickets go free or with pocketchange like 40 kronor or something, so they would get some atmoshpehere there.. This is pretty ridiclouse as they call this the world Championships, and the game aint that bad, for example team germany is pretty good and would probably beat the SEL teams so it should be worth watching.

There's probably some people on the camera side that you cant see watching the game.

Tomas W

Oct 23, 2007
Sweden
I think when they initially sold those package tickets, they should not have been so greedy. They could have thrown in a game like this for free as a bonus. The tickets to the Swedish games is so damn expensive anyway.

It is embarrassing for Swedish hockey this I think.

DrunkElkCZ

Apr 16, 2012
Brno, Czech Rep.
probably, but i really don't see a team they can beat. germany is really not playing good, but it's not like italy is creating chances. so who do they want to beat to stay in top division and how?

Well yes you are right, I don't see a team they can beat as well. Every other team in this group is on different level. And even France played better against usa today.

Franck

eltiT resU motsuC
Jan 5, 2010
Gothenburg
Either Swedish TV confused one of the naturalised North Americans on the German team for Christoph Ullmann, or he has some of the best English I've ever heard from someone who's never lived in an English-speaking country.

There's probably some people on the camera side that you cant see watching the game.

Yeah, there was a sizeable group of German fans in the upper bowl that you'd only see when the producers cut to them after the goals, but the lower bowl definitely looked deserted.

His Beardliness*

That was definitely Ullman.

12.00 on a friday. No one was going to go to this game. The package tickets were the dumbest idea ever. Most bought tickets to see Sweden, they didn't have any interest going to this game. Whoever came up with that idea should be fired.

Joey Banana

Mar 9, 2012
Either Swedish TV confused one of the naturalised North Americans on the German team for Christoph Ullmann, or he has some of the best English I've ever heard from someone who's never lived in an English-speaking country.
QUOTE]

Well, Ullmann is definitely Ullmann. This guy has never played outside of Germany. And i guess that some german hockey players can speak english very, very well because they are used to play with 10 north americans every year. Kind of helps.

Jul 6, 2008
GTA
Nice job by Germany. By all accounts they didn't play their most sound game but still walked away with the victory and a clean sheet for Endras.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad