GDT: Group H • May 5 • Switzerland 5, Kazakhstan 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
4-1 "Das ist Teamwork". Well it was a really nice play, but how can that happen when the kazaks should be in tight when one man down?

Zorkan

Brunner is bit overrated due to his stats in the regular season, but I still hope that he will explode for us. I think he is trying too hard at the moment and is not quite as much of a team player as would be needed for his block to be successful.

I would like to see Niederreiter in an offensive block, I like how he's playing so far, even though he's not flashy.

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
I don't think that Brunner is overrated but as you said, he probably tries to hard currently.

Nino has over 14 minutes of icetime, second most after Streit. Looks very solid.

FinnswissX

May 20, 2005
Swiss play well but Kazachstan makes it easy for them.

I think Belorussia will be a much stronger opponent for the Swiss, I wonder how they will against them.

FinnswissX

May 20, 2005
Well done Switzerland:handclap:

The expected win though it was an easy opponent to play against.

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
Even with half power in the last period Swi outshoots Kaz with 14-6. Total shots 48-20. Says everything.

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
Even with half power in the last period Swi outshoots Kaz with 14-6. Total shots 48-20. Says everything.

I am definitely eager to see the next games, and to understand how we compare to the other teams.

well tomorrow ... the big test : our dear Bielorussian friends.

and some answers to my questions :

how do we compare to others ?
and
are we efficient enough in transforming real opportunities into goals ?
(in today's game, in light of the REAL scoring opportunities, 5 goals does not qualify us as amazingly efficient !!!)

FinnswissX

May 20, 2005
I am definitely eager to see the next games, and to understand how we compare to the other teams.

well tomorrow ... the big test : our dear Bielorussian friends.

and some answers to my questions :

how do we compare to others ?
and
are we efficient enough in transforming real opportunities into goals ?
(in today's game, in light of the REAL scoring opportunities, 5 goals does not qualify us as amazingly efficient !!!)

We don't have to forget that Kazachstan was a very weak opponent.
Also the goalie allowed 1 or 2 easy goals. I'm quite sure Belorussia won't make it so easy for our team, they won't give the Swiss so many time and space to play.

Kazachstan also lost 6-3 against France. This shows how weak the team is.

I think Belorussia will be a much stronger opponent and a real test how good Switzerland really is. But I'm optimistic that they also win against them, Switzerland is much more solid than in the past.

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch

We don't have to forget that Kazachstan was a very weak opponent.
Also the goalie allowed 1 or 2 easy goals. I'm quite sure Belorussia won't make it so easy for our team, they won't give the Swiss so many time and space to play.

Kazachstan also lost 6-3 against France. This shows how weak the team is.

I think Belorussia will be a much stronger opponent and a real test how good Switzerland really is. But I'm optimistic that they also win against them, Switzerland is much more solid than in the past.

This is why i question our efficiency in front of the net. We really had some good opportunities that were not used !!

Today will be our real test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad