GDT: Group H • May 12 • Switzerland 2, France 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Hawk 1926

Feb 15, 2010
Zürich
I'm just done with this team! :shakehead

Almost every year we see the same crap. They keep up with the big teams but never win - well once every decade and then everyone goes bonkers...
But they just can't take a game in their own hands and beat the underdogs. No disrespect to France, they played it good today. And very efficient too.

But with the exception of the Bezina moment, there was not once the intention to finish a check. Everyone puts on the brakes before the collide. No intensity, just nothing! I can't stand that **** any more.

Oh and by the way: What the hell is Stephan doing on this team? Get a friggin goalie and put him on the golf course!

Jesus I need a drink!

Dares

May 13, 2009
Swiss team surely made a lot of progress and caught up with the Big 7....
I noticed this year both senior and junior teams have not been doing so great
every country has ups and downs..for junior team maybe a particular age group with fewer big names played this year- that would be an explanation, for senior ..? maybe just a bad year.....
Will have to wait and see how the teams do next year to know what is the cause....

Partagas

Dec 20, 2011
Bad luck but not only is on our side. Bad luck because we have lost 3 forward and one of the best until he played(moser) .Bad luck Bezina penalty..
But the first thirty minutes against FRance we played without intensity, without forchecking and no one check was finished.
With Josi coming SIMPSON CHANGED ALL LINES . Until yesterday all lines had made a great work . WHY THIS CHANGE SIMPSON ?
Now we can forget the QF. and the direct qualify for Sochi is in danger too.
Damn!

NicolasH

Feb 9, 2008
Rouen (France)
How'd Da Costa play?

On a french board members says they're disappointed about him for this tournament. Maybe it's because he has the "played in the NHL" label. I find him okay.

He is responsible of the turnover on the 2nd goal. He brought some creativity and a lot of dangerous plays in the offensive zone the most time. Still sometime, he will do something stupid (3 vs 1 against Finland).

For me it's written "young" all over it. With some time, he will keep everything working. You can see a player like Bellemare on the same line brought way more defensively. But they have something like a 4 years difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad